Nov. 24, 2013, 8:44 p.m.
Alex.Ka modified my Kenworth K-100 from my Traffic Mod & uploaded it as a separate mod & also my Honda NSX & didn't take my permission. So stolen cars removed, thief added to the list & let with an infraction.
Nov. 27, 2013, 6:18 a.m.
http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/underground2/18558.aspx stolen car from this web original author netrogen / Red Dragon

http://rdg-ks.blogspot.com.ar/2010/08/honda-accird-2001-beta1.html

and this

http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/underground2/18712.aspx riva not rip Components (bumpers) DMN - CYRAX rip this car
Nov. 27, 2013, 8:51 a.m.
Give me a link of the original Del Sol in order that it should be removed.

The Accord doesn't look like the one which you mentioned. But still I will download it & check both of them to come to a final conclusion.
Nov. 27, 2013, 1:47 p.m.
this modified the accord and delete textures thing anyone noticing
Dec. 17, 2013, 12:03 p.m.
Name of the thief : "Roli Farago :D"

This guy stole pitcures from the showroom's rides of Porsche4Ever , and uploading them as his own screenshots.
Look here : http://www.nfscars.net/showroom/view/mostwanted/78274.aspx

If we look the description he was added , i will be not surprized if he stoles and upload the mods of Porsche4ever has his own mods. More , this guy "Roli Farago :D" insult people , without caring of anyone. If any moderator can ban him immediately, it would be nice. :)
Dec. 18, 2013, 4:52 a.m.
Deleted it & banned him
Dec. 18, 2013, 6:09 a.m.
Deleted it & banned himSLZ

Thank you SLZ :)

I recently found this : http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/mostwanted/19107.aspx

Maybe stolen from LuckXR.
Dec. 19, 2013, 11:38 a.m.
what about this? http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/underground2/18558.aspx
He converted mods from suspicious precedence. Really, the Info that he show is not sufficient.
Dec. 19, 2013, 1:32 p.m.
Name of the thief : "Roli Farago :D"

This guy stole pitcures from the showroom's rides of Porsche4Ever , and uploading them as his own screenshots.
Look here : http://www.nfscars.net/showroom/view/mostwanted/78274.aspx

If we look the description he was added , i will be not surprized if he stoles and upload the mods of Porsche4ever has his own mods. More , this guy "Roli Farago :D" insult people , without caring of anyone. If any moderator can ban him immediately, it would be nice. :)Ti-Sonic;666824

Deleted it & banned himSLZ

Please… Really? There are many stolen mods and what do you do? Just delete the files… and late? What about the thief? ah!?

Well… and that guy stole some pictures of a showcase… and you deleted it and banned the guy… Just for some pictures? I know that's a shame, but there must be the same rules for all, right?

What's up whit the ****ing page? Ah? Before, the page was cool, but now, with the administration that all the team bring, the page is going down. What a Shame!!!!
Dec. 19, 2013, 2:10 p.m.
Please… Really? There are many stolen mods and what do you do? Just delete the files… and late? What about the thief? ah!?

Well… and that guy stole some pictures of a showcase… and you deleted it and banned the guy… Just for some pictures? I know that's a shame, but there must be the same rules for all, right?

What's up whit the ****ing page? Ah? Before, the page was cool, but now, with the administration that all the team bring, the page is going down. What a Shame!!!!Henry_Allen05;666847

Hey, Henry, this site is dead. What we can do is leave this page to musummaterrorist and that he manages this site. GTRCars is the new NFSCars
Dec. 19, 2013, 8:21 p.m.

What's up whit the ****ing page? Ah? Before, the page was cool, but now, with the administration that all the team bring, the page is going down. What a Shame!!!!Henry_Allen05;666847

Yes. Exactly. I am with you. The administrators & moderators of this page are killing this page. Do you ever get a chance to see other moderators or administrators moderating this page? No right? I am the only active moderator here. Earlier there was Robin7t4 but I think he left because of the same reasons. But since others don't do anything, I feel de-motivated to do anything further.

This site is dead & is soon to turn a "junkyard" with all noobies & terrorists, thieves, harmful viruses & one who will start visiting will page will have to be admitted to the hospital as they will contract harmful diseases after seeing the extreme drought like conditions here.
Dec. 20, 2013, 7:11 a.m.
I seriously don't see a point of stealing files from some one you ged detected,stolen file gets deleted,you get bad reputation and you get banned .
Jan. 6, 2014, 1:59 p.m.
Hello,

I have a question for the staff and CVP119 regarding "stolen cars"
My question is what type of research and investigation is done before someones name is posted here?
This is regarding chevyopala being listed above
"chevyopala
–- Robin 7t4's ProStreet Pontiac GTO and various cars"

Now I must mention I have been a fan of Robin 7t4's work from the beginning, even before I was a
registered member. I have downloaded every car Robin has uploaded to this site, and I also have
copies of his cars I found converted to other games. I am also a fan of chevyopalas work, which are
conversions from the forza series. I have downloaded every car that chevyopala USED to have on this
site.

Now I must state that since I am knowledable on this, Robin 7't4 NEVER has uploaded a "pontiac gto"
to the prostreet game section of this site. Also if the "prostreet" refers to a customised pontiac gto
Robin 7"t4s cars are always stock, and then if the game player wants to, he can modify his car in the
most wanted game.

The only 1960's pontiac cars that Robin 7't4 has ever uploaded are a 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix, and a 1967
Pontiac Bonneville.

Now chevyopala has only used two pontiac gto's in his work. One is a 1965 Pontiac GTO, The other is a
1968 Pontiac GTO . The designs and blueprints between Robin 7't4's cars and chevyopalas are
completely DIFFERENT. In fact when you downloaded one of chevyopala cars, he writes on the download page
something like " mesh : Turn 10 " or something to that effect. Just to be sure, I even examined The 68 gto
he uploaded and compared it to the Forza model he claims it to be. What do you know, It's IDENTICAL.

Anybody that knows cars, knows that a 1965 gto and 1968 gto are not the same as Robin 7't4's
1967 models.

So It would seem that chevyopala has been falsley acused of theft. I have been trying to comment
on this for some time, but every time i tried to find the thread, I could never find it. No, google is
not my friend in this case. Finally today I searched for 2 hours today, to find the thread.

As it is claimed above that chevyopala has stolen a gto and "various cars" this is clearly false.
Perhaps there should be a wall of shame for false accusations? To falsley accuse someone is actually as bad
as a theft would be.

And you also have pedja1996 accused of stealy the exact mysterious "ProStreet Pontiac Gto" as well
"pedja1996
–- Robin 7t4's ProStreet Pontiac GTO"

Which does make me wonder if there is any credence to that claim either? Is this why chevyopala
removed his cars? He was the only converter that had anything interesting to download form the shift
section in my opinion

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}