Aug. 18, 2010, 8:10 p.m.
I would laugh if it were Mr. T vs. Sgt. Cross because Cross would have picked the wrong person to mess with when it comes to Mr. T and his van.CVPI19;538266

Imagine what would happen when cross scratched Mr.T's helluva fast van yo with his keys instead of the M3 GTR.
Aug. 18, 2010, 9:29 p.m.
I want to hire Mr. T as my crew member in NFS Carbon. :D
Aug. 19, 2010, 9:43 p.m.
LOL! Hit.BG is pretty nice bulgarian hosting, back to these days. Indeed, it`s very nice comic, thanks for bumping this! (6 years old topic :D)
Aug. 20, 2010, 9:19 p.m.
Imagine what would happen when cross scratched Mr.T's helluva fast van yo with his keys instead of the M3 GTR.Freak-DS;538481

Pascal dude Cross would be crapping in his pants if he did that because Cross would have to have every unit after him in order keep Mr. T from him while he escapes but of course he would plow through every Civic Cruiser, State Cruiser, Rhino SUV Light, Heavy and Supercharged and Federal Sport Cruiser. Then he would throw Cross' C6R and Cross helluva far along with the whole Rockport PD and Razor and the Blacklist lol!
Oct. 16, 2010, 2:51 a.m.
some1 should make thiscar as a mod
Feb. 7, 2011, 11:01 a.m.
The link doesn't work.Can someone help me with this
Feb. 11, 2011, 1:43 a.m.
Pascal dude Cross would be crapping in his pants if he did that because Cross would have to have every unit after him in order keep Mr. T from him while he escapes but of course he would plow through every Civic Cruiser, State Cruiser, Rhino SUV Light, Heavy and Supercharged and Federal Sport Cruiser. Then he would throw Cross' C6R and Cross helluva far along with the whole Rockport PD and Razor and the Blacklist lol!CVPI19;538644

LOLOLO :laugh:

PS: What if we'll try to make, emm… "Mr. T in NFS MW"?
Feb. 12, 2011, 3:51 a.m.
Can someone show another link becouse i cant see
Feb. 13, 2011, 3:26 a.m.
Can someone show another link becouse i cant seeMr.

Sorry, no mirror link.
PS: (due to my damn internet) I'm using proxys and some sites (when normally working proxys are off), but link works…

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}