NFS MW - BMW M3 GTR upgrades - SOLVED

Oct. 5, 2017, 2:26 p.m.
I'm new here not sure if I'm on the right section but gonna ask anyway.
So I wanted to Adjust the steering in BMW car tuning perfomance(esc menu) but BMW GTR doesnt have any upgrades. I googled and searched and tried VLted doesn't work for me it crashes upon start.After hours of browsing found one for the upgrades though it is only for the turbo

this is the line it needed to be added in the MWPS. file in the  addon folder

##turbo
patch int32 bin:0x2eac4 1 -upgrades the turbo to ultimate

can't find anything besides this  one is there any list like this? or tutorial sites so that I could and Engine,Suspension,etc upgrades too? would reply appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Sorry for my bad English
Oct. 6, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
By default there's no way you can tune the M3 GTR's performance. In my opinion, the devs have considered it the "best in-game car" and thus does not need performance upgrades. VltEdit-ing should work, you might have changed some values that if modified could make the game unable to run.

nlgzrgn's Extra Options mod for NFSMW does have an interesting feature for this, although it still doesn't relatively work.
Oct. 6, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Thank you for the response. Yes i tried Extra options too some of the features doesn't work. I tried almost everything in VLTed even edited only the RPM and still  It crashes upon start .Could it be that the modloader is causing the crashes?

Sorry for my bad English
Oct. 6, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Try this
https://nfsmods.xyz/mod.php?id=22

For vltedit you must disable modloader if you edit with vltedit else MW will crash
Oct. 6, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Maximum in-game RPM is (I think) limited to somewhere around 10,000 - 11,000 RPM. The gauge on your HUD during gameplay shows this. Modders usually prefer redline at 8,500 - 9,500 RPM

If you want to make the car accelerate faster, increase the torque. If you want to change the top speed of the car, modify its gear and final gear values. Generally, large gear value allows for higher top speed but slower acceleration although this can be countered by increasing the torque value.

Other values such as drag coefficient, shift speed, tire grips, downforce can also be modified to increase the performance but I suggest be careful editing those.
Oct. 8, 2017, 3:09 a.m.
Thank you so much, So the VLTed wont work with Modloader okey thank you SIR!

Thanks! But it seems VLTed wont work with modloader

Guys So during the editing process on VLTed I have to disable modloader? Is that correct? how to disable modloader tho?
Oct. 8, 2017, 10:35 a.m.
or just move modloader.ini to another place
Oct. 8, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS
Oct. 8, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
There was a multiple post , I merged all of these when it was needed.
And it seems that the issue is solved , I'll mark it as-as , and also close it. :)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}