NFSCars moments

Nov. 10, 2018, 4:40 p.m.
I'm old NFSCars member and remember NFSCars since 2008, that cool design (may be now it's mehhh boringggg), that cool and huge community….damn…cool days.
So, what about time machine? And travel to old NFSCARS?
Here is archive snapshot from 2010 with one of the my old mod
[ur=https://web.archive.org/web/20100201175235/http://www.nfscars.net:80/file/view/mostwanted/10432.aspx]click
You can change timeline and see how NFSCars changed
Sadly pictures and mods isn't available for download
Attachments
Nov. 10, 2018, 5:58 p.m.
Looks more legit to me with the old design :)  If only this aesthetic reversion can be possible. 
p.s: I remember back in 2016 before I made this account, this site had a white theme and some comment bug issue.
Nov. 11, 2018, 8:22 p.m.
Thanxx to old users back in the dayzz for preserving old nfscars.
Interface feels and looks more bettar. Why am I joined NFSCars in 2018? .–.
Nov. 12, 2018, 3:49 p.m.
Well in that case, we can start archiving now in case design changes or site renovates again in future ;)
Nov. 13, 2018, 7:30 a.m.
Back when Vbulletin seems to work better than what we use now…
Nov. 16, 2018, 6:57 a.m.
I agree that the old site looked better. I also found the old site easier to navigate and find new postings. ..then the change happened and ….there were problems where I couldn't upload mods for a LONG time… so I ended up spending much more time at gtrcars… and now it's dead..
Nov. 17, 2018, 12:55 a.m.
Yeah, the Internet Wayback Machine is precious, isn't it?
I remember the old site that I would check once in a while, but didn't really find a use for since I didn't own a PC copy of the Undergrounds, Most Wanted nor Carbon back then.
Feb. 10, 2019, 6:05 a.m.
Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture.PNG
Attachments
Feb. 10, 2019, 1:50 p.m.
Shiiiiiiiiit that old site look takes me baaaaack. Wow…. I completely forgot what the old one looked like. Its a shame that this new design just destroys the forum part of the site. I mean for me. Its not as accessible as before or idk. If you guys want me to make a suggestion/improvement thread I`d be happy to. Although I cant guarantee anything would be done as the site owner/developer Mike isnt that open and is hard to get hold of ( and changes takes ages).

Also CoolDude…. Why do you have your site in white? And why doesnt it burn your eyes out lol?
Feb. 10, 2019, 7:50 p.m.
Because I like the old design more than the new one, I was here sometime in 2016 I also uploaded 2 files, yeah i cant login to that account, I know the dark theme is trendy but it now looks very dull after seeing it so many times, and about the forum system, it was far more attractive earlier
Feb. 10, 2019, 11:58 p.m.
Capture5.PNG
Attachments
Feb. 11, 2019, 3:42 a.m.
Just a comparison :

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Old one looks better in my taste :/
Attachments
Feb. 11, 2019, 4:29 a.m.
IMO in terms of looks the white background looks too bland and generic, I can remember at least one or two nfs sites with it. The current grey/red theme to me seems better because of the contrast and has a more classic look/vibe to it.
Feb. 11, 2019, 3:35 p.m.
What I`m more angry about about the forum side is I cant get notifications on thread I posted on. Or there is no settings anymore to control that. And I think that takes a huge community reach away from the forums section. And thats where the old one excelled. Plus you had signatures which now only show on your profile. RIP signatures Y.Y

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}