March 17, 2009, 12:45 p.m.
this was our first podcast- can't expect perfection immediately.

As for voice - Dont want to scare our fans away from day one.
As for IM - That was Ed- Oo.

We want to have some Q&A; so any questions which you would like brought up on the next podcast would be accepted here.
March 17, 2009, 1:27 p.m.
i am always a fan of stuff like this, i enjoy podcasts and radios on a few forums, and i love the fact we finally got our own…i defiantly want to call in next time, just imagine making fun of kermit ;)
March 17, 2009, 1:57 p.m.
i am always a fan of stuff like this, i enjoy podcasts and radios on a few forums, and i love the fact we finally got our own…i defiantly want to call in next time, just imagine making fun of kermit ;)RedTwentyFour;466931
I thought Ed == Ernie from Sesame Street?
March 17, 2009, 5:58 p.m.
well after going trough the 45 minutes i liked it a lot, very good job guys!

oh and PS* i dont sound like a reeetard :P
March 17, 2009, 6:02 p.m.
if you wish to have say on the show you would have to come up with some reasonable conversation topics to discuss while on the air.
March 17, 2009, 9:33 p.m.
Id say, hold interviews. Be it people from EA (if you can get them), NFS Community vertrans/modelers.

I liked the focus on the board here. shows its not just another podcast but actually one that relates to this site. Pic memorable moments from the chat/forum and highlight them shortly every week or so :)
March 17, 2009, 10:16 p.m.
I still say you guys do a regular comedy skit impersonating Venom. :D
March 17, 2009, 10:36 p.m.
Have a contest on the podcast of who can make the best engine sound (with their mouths of course).

That would be lolerable.
March 17, 2009, 11:59 p.m.
i can talk about game engines, cigarettes, tv series, cars, star trek, music and veggie food all day.
March 18, 2009, 4:02 a.m.
lOlz, very good, I listened to the entire thing (and usually I put such a long mp3 off)
EDIT: maybe some soft background music in the next show.
March 19, 2009, 4:11 a.m.
haha :D
[INDENT]Venom=[/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]racing3weeble.jpg
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
March 21, 2009, 9:48 p.m.
by their voice, maybe they are 31 or something.
March 22, 2009, 6:02 a.m.
I think we need a female counterpart on the show as well - gives something else to balance out the show, Nuts just doesnt cut it enough.
March 22, 2009, 6:18 a.m.
lOlz, how many females are on this board that are also willing to do a podcast :)
March 22, 2009, 9:19 a.m.
most likely Zero.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}