April 20, 2009, 1:43 a.m.
since i'm an independent musician, i will have a hard time producing my album. How to publish a song on itunes?
April 20, 2009, 6:12 a.m.
tunecore. thats the best way to publish on itunes.
April 20, 2009, 7:06 a.m.
Questions:

1. How often are you guys planning on doing these podcasts? I got the impression somewhere, somehow that it was a weekly thing - has that changed?
(no pressure)

And for kicks:
2. How would you rate NFS HS on a scale of 1 to 10 today? How about when it was first released?
3. Which NFS's have you played online?
April 20, 2009, 7:08 a.m.
2. How would you rate NFS HS on a scale of 1 to 10 today? How about when it was first released?unBtable;471698
I am guessing atleast 9/10, High Stakes is still the most popular NFS to date
April 21, 2009, 1:53 a.m.
damn, wish I would have seen that question yesterday. We just finished recording at 11pm my time last night. I'll have it edited and up by today though.

Oh and it is weekly, the problem is that both of us have been crazy busy over the past couple weekends
April 27, 2009, 7:42 a.m.
Come on Nuts wheres episode 5 at?
April 27, 2009, 10:59 a.m.
I am also eagerly waiting for the next podcast. Does this mean the podcasts won't be weekly anymore or is this just a one-time delay?
April 27, 2009, 12:58 p.m.
its all kinda explained in the podcast when it does get up.. it was planned for today, but, I think it will be sometime this early week.
April 27, 2009, 4:19 p.m.
It better be!:evil:
April 27, 2009, 7:39 p.m.
*cough* check now *cough* cough *
April 30, 2009, 12:56 a.m.
any chance of some more detailed car talk?

Maybe we can have guest appearances where they discuss a car they test drove, or discuss their own rides. Answer any questions, etc.
Im quite interested in Linkin's take on his own car.
a few others would be interesting I believe. I know most of the things are in their threads, but hey. Nothing gives you a better understanding than to actually hear it from the guy himself. (other than to see the car for yourself….)
May 2, 2009, 3:26 p.m.
I agree with MCF, plus another question: Is the glass half full or half empty? I myself say neither, I just see the glass for what it is. lol
May 4, 2009, 10:14 a.m.
what is the history of nfscars.net?

edit: oops, its my 100th post and i dont noticed it. :o
May 4, 2009, 4:22 p.m.
happy 100th post! :2thumbsup and I have another question: What future game (game that hasent been released yet) are you guys excited about the most?

I just thought of something, if you guys lost Episode 3 on the internet, why didnt you just upload it again? I mean it should be on youre computer if thats where you did all of the editing and stuff.

Oh and is there any word on what the car customization is going to be like for NFS Shift? I havent heard anything about it yet.
May 18, 2009, 7:35 a.m.
Every Podcast there is a part where you discuss the games you've played, mostly full games, but I, personally, can be a real arcade/minigame-addict at times. They're free (unlike XBLA) and playable where-ever there's a PC with internet connection (which comes in very handy in boring lessons and other useless moments). Also many of the classic arcaders (like Pac-man, Tetris, Bomberman, Snake, etc.) have been made available online.

So do you guys often play minigames?

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}