May 18, 2009, 7:52 a.m.
haha, shit, missed a few of these questions, oh well, they'll be in Ep 7.
May 18, 2009, 8:07 a.m.
That means #6 is done and will be up soon!
May 18, 2009, 9:23 a.m.
no, it means 6 is done.
May 18, 2009, 9:39 a.m.
then … why isn't it going to be up soon (õ_ô)
May 18, 2009, 12:15 p.m.
takes awhile to edit it.. by the time we were finished it was nearly a 2 hour raw file.. so cutting it down, it'll be roughly an hour. As Ed has said before, it takes three times the length for editing, as well, he's not doing it in one chunk, he'll edit it while he has time over the next few days.
May 18, 2009, 3:55 p.m.
exactly what sin said lol
May 19, 2009, 4:38 a.m.
Oh … 'done' like 'recorded' and not 'done' like 'finished'? I guess I have to wait some more …
May 19, 2009, 5:41 p.m.
I have a question for Sin and his rig: Im not sure if they still have CBs or not but if so, whats your CB handel name? is it Sinister? lol. Back when I was a kid I remember ridding wth my dad when he did that kinda stuff, ah, good times! Oh and have you named your truck yet? lol
May 23, 2009, 1:53 p.m.
I have a question for Sin and his rig: Im not sure if they still have CBs or not but if so, whats your CB handel name? is it Sinister? lol. Back when I was a kid I remember ridding wth my dad when he did that kinda stuff, ah, good times! Oh and have you named your truck yet? lolGreedyTurbo529;475419

i know sin's truck's name
May 26, 2009, 4 p.m.
correct you know my truck's name, nextgen, not my rig.

Ed's been afk, awol, and silent- I havn't seen him online at all for the last week, so I'm not 100% sure when the podcast will be posted live. I'm going on a limb and saying June.
May 29, 2009, 9:50 a.m.
Got 2 questions for teh hosts:

1. Who gives the woman's voice for intro sequence 'Welcome to NFSCars podcast with your hosts N4Ford and Sinister'?
2. Will we get some coverage on games other than Shift in future podcasts or we will only get info in the news section?
May 29, 2009, 11:36 a.m.
1. Who gives the woman's voice for intro sequence 'Welcome to NFSCars podcast with your hosts N4Ford and Sinister'?FOX;476676
It sounds like a computer generated voice to me. You can use programms like Linguatec.
June 12, 2009, 3:58 p.m.
Ive herd that Canadians call Canada "America's Hat" … why?
canadaamericashat.jpg

Last time I asked sin about Canadians he probably thought I was an idiot so I brought HARD PROOF this time. lol
July 1, 2009, 11:42 a.m.
I just thought of another question for the podcast (If there is ever going to be another, lol :P): My brother in law told me that game developers (like EA) can get sued, for millions, by police departments if they make a game that involves running from cops, bashing cops, and stuff like that. Something like it promotes that behavior to the youth or something. And thats why EA is making Shift closed track racing instead of another illegal racing game. Is that true?

Also: Is Shift going to have the online race orgs and race days like Pro Street had?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}