Episode 02 Discussion Thread

March 22, 2009, 12:37 p.m.
logo.png

Along with a new podcast this week, I present a logo for the podcast. It's ok…

Anyway, a little backstory here, we had to record the podcast 3 times because the recording computer ended up freezing twice on us. So if you're wondering why the cast is so short compared to the first, you now know why.

Same as last week, discuss the show here.

http://www.nfscars.net/media/podcast/podcast2.mp3
March 22, 2009, 1 p.m.
The 2nd was the longest at 1hour 15 minutes. sadly we lost it.

remember, you can send mail to [email]podcast@nfscars.com[/email]
March 22, 2009, 3:28 p.m.
Peggle has been on the PC for a while, folks. Casual gaming…sigh.
March 22, 2009, 3:56 p.m.
yes i know this lol. but being as everyone has said how this game was i finally gave it a try when it hit the xbox.
March 22, 2009, 5:09 p.m.
You actually need a PS3 perspective on this to balance it out. Just saying. And I'm not available.

Also, every time you call it an iTouch, god rapes a cute kitten.
March 22, 2009, 5:30 p.m.
i have a PS3 and I dont mind talking about it. It's just there isnt anything out there right now.
March 22, 2009, 6:30 p.m.
We should start handing out infractions for not meeting the character limit.

There should definitely be some PC game discussion in these podcasts as well.

I'm looking forward to the HDTV discussion next week, BTW.
March 22, 2009, 6:50 p.m.
I am guessing KF72 didnt listen to the last bit of the podcast.
March 23, 2009, 12:47 a.m.
me and my friends are total peggle freaks, got peggle deluxe, extreme and nights, actually…its almost annoyingly addictive.
March 23, 2009, 1:48 a.m.
so would you guys rather have the gaming news split up into 4 sections? Mircosoft, Sony, Nintendo, and PC?
March 23, 2009, 3:57 p.m.
I guess there could be a rotation if content starts piling up. Do one week 360, one week Wii, one week PS3 and another week for the PC. Or if content isn't strong enough, you could possibly do two consoles per week. The 360 and the PC seem to be the closest though because many games released on both consoles simultaneously so you could probably knock those two down together.
March 24, 2009, 7:54 a.m.
Yeah I wouldn't mind sectioned out discussions.

But you should discuss as you see fit. If you feel there's nothing to discuss, that's on you. Though I play a lot of PC Games, if there was a 3rd person on the Podcast, maybe they could throw in how great PC Gaming is!
March 24, 2009, 12:53 p.m.
sadly.. if we did that- we'd have to get someone other than RM cause we wouldnt be able to get two words out about consoles without him saying they suck and PC is the only uberleet thing to have and if you dont game on PC you're a waste of his time.
March 25, 2009, 2:35 a.m.
can i post an audio response?
March 25, 2009, 12:53 p.m.
how do you mean?

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox