Episode 08 Discussion Thread

Dec. 5, 2010, 5:44 p.m.
http://www.nfscars.net/media/podcast/podcast8_Final.mp3 (20.5MB) 44m52s

Yeah I know 7 is missing. it was TECHNICALLY recorded so TECHNICALLY it is real…

Discuss, complain, praise whatever here.
Dec. 5, 2010, 8:07 p.m.
In the last 8-10 minutes there's some audio syncing issues with just MY audio. But otherwise it's hilarious (more than I thought it'd be) and fun.
Dec. 6, 2010, 3:38 p.m.
Ok, I'm not doing these podcasts sick anymore.
Dec. 9, 2010, 11:39 a.m.
I saw this thread and I was "Holy S***!" Gotta listen to it sometime.
Dec. 9, 2010, 12:11 p.m.
I saw this thread and I was "Holy S***!" Gotta listen to it sometime.GreedyTurbo529;551000

Same, put it on my MP3 player:D
Dec. 9, 2010, 2:22 p.m.
Sin needs some bass.
Dec. 9, 2010, 10:55 p.m.
add me to the next episode.

people will be about as shocked as they were when they found out Sin was really an 11 year old boy when they witness rational discussion from me.

that, and someone on your NFSCAREZ podcast will actually talk about NFS for a change.
Dec. 10, 2010, 12:18 a.m.
NFSCarez? We've become a support group I see…
Dec. 10, 2010, 5:28 a.m.
NFSCarez? We've become a support group I see…Nuts4Ford;551028

I don't even remember where that originated from. it was back in 2006, probably after MSFT got banned.

this site had a lot of amusing theatrics going on back in the day. lol
Dec. 10, 2010, 9:35 a.m.
yes, but you left only to return periodically, else you'd be doing this rather than Ed and Myself (with Hawk) ;)
Dec. 10, 2010, 9:53 a.m.
I agree, we need more NFS in there, louder speech, and a more compact format (there's so much useless silence moments which make it longer).
Dec. 10, 2010, 9:54 a.m.
I wanted to try for 25-30 minutes, but Ed likes to hear his own voice.
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:13 a.m.
Not sure if you guys know, but Sin has a sever case of ADD So he cant sit through a whole podcast, he has to take breaks… needs time to ride his bike. :P The longer the podcast the better for me. I got 40 hours a week to listen to stuff. I honestly wouldnt mind having the "Lets review material" style. But thats just me.

I just listen to the podcast yesterday, and I thought it had plenty of NFS talk. Though more details on Shift 2 would be nice, when the details are released obviously. On a side note, Id like more times for rants, cause those are hilarious.
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:28 a.m.
Where do you guys record and how? You live in different places, right?
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:36 a.m.
Not sure if you guys know, but Sin has a sever case of ADD So he cant sit through a whole podcast, he has to take breaks… needs time to ride his bike. :P The longer the podcast the better for me. I got 40 hours a week to listen to stuff. I honestly wouldnt mind having the "Lets review material" style. But thats just me.

I just listen to the podcast yesterday, and I thought it had plenty of NFS talk. Though more details on Shift 2 would be nice, when the details are released obviously. On a side note, Id like more times for rants, cause those are hilarious.GreedyTurbo529;551194

Severe! and in that case, it was detailed explicitly on the show.

The whole complaint of the length of the podcasts came from those who can't listen to the whole day.
when we have news we speak news.

Where do you guys record and how? You live in different places, right?Sir
We record in our homes, utilizing the technologies available all freeware of course.

Skype and Audacity are the best combination when setup correctly.
- However hind sight found that reducing the filesize is important when you merge them back together.

3 x 45mb mp3 files is not better than 2x15mb mp3 files since podcasts are usually kicked back out in 64kpbs anyway.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}