Dec. 11, 2010, 5:55 a.m.
Severe! and in that case, it was detailed explicitly on the show.Sinister;551202

lol. I forgot the e. I knows how to spells through.

The whole complaint of the length of the podcasts came from those who can't listen to the whole day.Sinister;551202

Wonder if they considered hitting the pause button and listen to it in parts. Just saying… /my part in the discussion on length.
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:58 a.m.
Are admins/mods solely responsible for the podcast?
Dec. 11, 2010, 6:16 a.m.
Are admins/mods solely responsible for the podcast?Sir

No Nuts4Ford is solely responsible, and any legality issues are his fault :D

We are trying to make it fun and entertaining for everyone, which is why when questions are asked for the next podcast, then its all good.
Dec. 11, 2010, 6:28 a.m.
No Nuts4Ford is solely responsible, and any legality issues are his fault :D

We are trying to make it fun and entertaining for everyone, which is why when questions are asked for the next podcast, then its all good.Sinister;551208

LOL, by responsible, I meant to ask if is there a set team for the podcasts. :P
Dec. 11, 2010, 6:34 a.m.
Yes, and no.. we may or may not look for guests in the future, Mecha seemed to have an interest in participating, and since he's a well respected veteran member of NFSCars, it would be an insult not to let him. Other casual members though, that is still undecided. If there was interest, we could make it into a live broadcast or something with 'callers' :), now that would be fun, only if we could mute people when they joined in.
Dec. 11, 2010, 6:43 a.m.
If there was interest, we could make it into a live broadcast or something with 'callers' :), now that would be fun, only if we could mute people when they joined in.Sinister;551210

Dude, that would be great. Like a radio show! Unpredictable and probably funny.

And can you kick someone off a conversation when you host one on Skype? Never tried that. That would easily get rid of possible assholes (who could be blocked afterwards).
Dec. 11, 2010, 7:24 a.m.
That doenst sound too bad. I woundnt mind participating. But no one really knows or cares about me. lol. And if I got on Id end up steering the conversation towards real cars and motor sports anyway.
Dec. 11, 2010, 9:08 a.m.
Tangents are Nuts4Fords Specialty.

He'd own a Ford Mustang Tangent if there was such one.
Dec. 11, 2010, 9:23 a.m.
Oh look, sin attempted comedy…

:P

Yeah we have no objections to guests but we decided early that guests aren't good too soon. And yeah the podcast is my baby but I give the other two just as much control.
Dec. 12, 2010, 2:32 a.m.
Good pod cast so far…i kinda missed these :P
Dec. 14, 2010, 4:35 p.m.
Wait, there are podcasts again? What!?
Dec. 14, 2010, 4:56 p.m.
and there would have been one last week if SOMEONE didn't have a party to go to saturday…
:P
Dec. 14, 2010, 5:25 p.m.
yeah, my work schedule's tricky. I'm not entirely sure how I'd even pull off a guest spot. maybe it'll just happen one day. lol

I take it no recording went on sat?
Dec. 15, 2010, 12:44 a.m.
nope.. Hawk was at a christmas party.
Dec. 28, 2010, 4:55 p.m.
You bastards give me so little credit for all the evil I cause.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}