Activation Problems? [Read Here]

March 5, 2007, 12:47 a.m.
If you have not received your email confirmation after you registered please post a reply to this thread to have your account activated.

Also you may try going to your user cp and changing your email address to see if you can receive the email confirmation again.

Email does work on the forums but theres always the case of the mail being rejected by a users isp mail server.

Thanks, Mike
March 13, 2007, 3:57 p.m.
here man I need to activate my account please. :D
April 30, 2007, 1:16 a.m.
I need to activate my account please.
and its me salim man last times u had banned me but i have permition for those car man i have ask permition from all other of the cars which i convert
and im sorry to creat that new acount i sorry but i need to talk with those member now they know me better than last time
May 1, 2007, 7:27 p.m.
Hi. I didnt received confirmation on both accounts - Yegor99 & Yegor6666. If it possible delete Yegor6666 (denver_band@yahoo.com) and send me activation on both e-mails to activate - Yegor99 (yegor99@tut.by and [email]denver_band@yahoo.com[/email] too. cos tut.by not always work, so i wanna change and i cant cos email used by yegor6666).
–-
THANKS
May 3, 2007, 9:52 a.m.
You might also check your "trash / spam" boxes on your email. They could have gone in there. I know one of our members at TAO had that problem joining forums before.
May 3, 2007, 1 p.m.
sry, I dont read private messages yesterday. Now all works. Thanks again.
Aug. 14, 2007, 12:49 a.m.
I need activation: e-mail: [email]adamsmaruj@yahoo.com[/email]
May 4, 2009, 4:57 a.m.
bump the thread up. In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family. Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children. Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?” “I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power levelingSitoo9204;473717
too offtopic
go away with your weird posts not the corret place to spam or an admin might block you
May 4, 2009, 5:19 a.m.
MostEdwardo1,don't bother,these guys never stop…
Oct. 29, 2009, 7:54 p.m.
My HSV VZ GTO Coupe (for NFS4) is already uploaded and it's showing up in "My Files" section of my account but it doesn't show up in the Cars section at the NFS4 page. I've uploaded this 1 day ago, was there an error?
Oct. 30, 2009, 1:48 a.m.
Its in the Queue and has yet to be approved then. Its not automatic, we the staff must go through each file individually in order to allow or reject each car, tool, or mod.
Nov. 30, 2009, 6:48 p.m.
I have a problem, “Please nice to help. I play nfs 6 and I unloaded maps and cars here from you but did not know what folders to put that to me to see the game. ID: [email]manu_messi14@yahoo.com[/email] here we or those who know.

THanks
April 13, 2011, 7:43 a.m.
i get each time e-mails when i make a post or someone posts on my threads.

Edit: ok.found editing options to solve this prob :)
May 30, 2011, 12:44 p.m.
Hi.
I think that is a activation problem, because:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/image2zz.jpg/
I can sing in to forum but only here, when i want sing in, in Home page i have this error.
Feb. 27, 2012, 9:52 p.m.
You might also check your "trash / spam" boxes on your email. They could have gone in there. I know one of our members at TAO had that problem joining forums before.=TAO=DJT;358585
that's right, I was experiencing that.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}