Nov. 18, 2012, 3:38 a.m.
Me too I dont have any emails in inbox and where is dis spam folder?
Nov. 18, 2012, 5:51 a.m.
Are you sure you put proper email id?

Spam folder is actually Junk folder. Re-type your email id & see again.
Nov. 18, 2012, 6:56 a.m.
Are you sure you put proper email id?

Spam folder is actually Junk folder. Re-type your email id & see again.SLZ
I tried but nothing !
Nov. 18, 2012, 6:40 p.m.
I tried but its saying always that when i goto post topic i can only reply to topic

Spo0k, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Nov. 19, 2012, 12:26 a.m.
If you put the proper email id & still not getting the confirmation email then its strange. Contact the administrators.
Nov. 19, 2012, 12:41 a.m.
If you put the proper email id & still not getting the confirmation email then its strange. Contact the administrators.SLZ
who are the administrators ?
Nov. 19, 2012, 1:15 a.m.
-Sends up emergency flares- Need to activate my account, Boltzero [email]boltzero@sbcglobal.net[/email]
Nov. 20, 2012, 9:05 p.m.
Okay My account is Activated now
Nov. 21, 2012, 3:28 a.m.
Okay My account is Activated nowSpo0k;628373
what did you do ? Help me plz !
Nov. 21, 2012, 6:50 a.m.
I have informed an administrator to view this page. As soon as he gets time, he will look into your queries.

Mods like me can't do anything in this case.
Nov. 21, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
I have informed an administrator to view this page. As soon as he gets time, he will look into your queries.

Mods like me can't do anything in this case.SLZ
I activated my account !

Thank you for your time and help !
Aug. 6, 2016, 7:42 a.m.
I need to activate my account. I didn't get mail.
Aug. 18, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
If you have not received your email confirmation after you registered please post a reply to this thread to have your account activated.

Also you may try going to your user cp and changing your email address to see if you can receive the email confirmation again.

Email does work on the forums but theres always the case of the mail being rejected by a users isp mail server.

Ok ! Shall i log out and register again with another Name
Aug. 24, 2016, 7:09 a.m.
I didn't get an email either. Can anyone kindly activate my account?
Nov. 5, 2016, 6:58 a.m.
Forgot password isnt working either. I tried logging in with UCN Conversions, but the forgot password thing isnt working. doesnt send an email…

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}