Aug. 13, 2011, 3:27 a.m.
somehow in showroom when i click to see the last votes i cant write a comment after, it seens to get blocked
Aug. 13, 2011, 3:36 a.m.
The weird part about this is that I didn't have any of the problems you've all had.
Aug. 13, 2011, 5:36 a.m.
oh, that is even more strange!
Aug. 13, 2011, 5:34 p.m.
I don't know if this is possible, but how about putting all the comments on news and files as forum threads in a new files section, so that full conversations are easier, with quoting, board script, etc.
Aug. 14, 2011, 12:20 a.m.
The weird part about this is that I didn't have any of the problems you've all had.F.R.;588400

Neither me. Thats strange.
Oct. 5, 2011, 12:50 p.m.
The forum looks strange since yesterday. The buttons and icons like "Post Reply", "New Posts" or "User Online" are looking like the basic ones used in vBulletin, and not like the typical NFSCars' icons. Also, the Social Groups are kind of annoying to navigate now; the order of the posts is backwards and the albums are not visible in the conversation (on the top of the page).

Is this a bug?
Oct. 6, 2011, 6:15 a.m.
The forum looks strange since yesterday. The buttons and icons like "Post Reply", "New Posts" or "User Online" are looking like the basic ones used in vBulletin, and not like the typical NFSCars' icons. Also, the Social Groups are kind of annoying to navigate now; the order of the posts is backwards and the albums are not visible in the conversation (on the top of the page).

Is this a bug?Killua;596482
Not a bug, they have upgraded to newer version.
Oct. 6, 2011, 9:07 a.m.
Exactly. The original icons should be back soon dont worry ;)
Dec. 2, 2011, 9:38 a.m.
I see a bug, you can vote 0 stars

example:
whit this you vote with 1 stars
http://www.nfscars.net/showroom/vote.aspx?id=*****&rating;=1
if you change "rating=1" to "rating=0"
http://www.nfscars.net/showroom/vote.aspx?id=*****&rating;=0
you vote with 0 stars
Dec. 2, 2011, 10:28 a.m.
You guys could create a showroom for Porsche Unleashed.
Dec. 2, 2011, 10:29 a.m.
NFS3 showcase as well. Can't see why there shouldn't be one for all of those nfs if nfshs is done for as well.
Feb. 9, 2012, 10:18 p.m.
Helo everybody, I'm new here. EA GAMES forum advisor guided me to here.
I have one doubt:
I have a suggestion to post, but in what section I got to post it???

In resume: I wrote a NFSU Book as MANUAL GUIDE OF THE GAME.
EA GAMES likes my book and they send me here to get any further help.

I can give more details of my book if there is an exist correctly section forum.

Again, in what section I got to post it???

Thanks.
Feb. 10, 2012, 2:49 p.m.
what in hell did I just read
Feb. 11, 2012, 1:17 a.m.
Yeah, I've contacted EA GAMES and they send me here to request and NFSCARS admin help.

Cause, I wrote a Need For Speed Undergroun book.

I've studied this game online and offline, making about 580 Tj Uniques combinations (only 3 is allowed) and put it in NFSU Manual. Not only this, I tell the NFSU history, online mode, save game, edit save, how to know who is cheating and more.

Each Tj combinations is used for a car and track specific.
I have, for me, 24 saves games made to Drift, Drag, Circuit and Sprint, for example.

So, I need an EA GAMES support to publish the book.

Again, EA GAMES send me to here, so, I need a NFSCARS admin help.

How could NFS CARS admin help me???

Sorry for any trouble.
Feb. 11, 2012, 6:20 a.m.
What has NFSCars got to do with your book? Its about NFS & NFS belongs to EA. So they should help you out. Not nfscars.net admins.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}