Feb. 11, 2012, 7:09 a.m.
Yeah, I thought it too, but an EA advisor send me to here, to get further helps.

But ok, forget it.

I'll publish the book by myself. It seems EA GAMES does not want to support my work.

Thanks by all.
Feb. 11, 2012, 9:09 a.m.
May I ask who that EA advisor was?

You can post about your book here. No one forbids you to!
Feb. 11, 2012, 9:16 a.m.
Ok man, thanks.
The EA Advisor that recommended me here, is:

"Nanda
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience"

I have teh copy of e-mail that I received form EA GAMES.

I had entered in contact with EA GAMES to get some support (patronate, donation… ) to publish my book. I would need also an authorization of EA GAMES to publish it.

I sent to EA GAMES a copy (in e-mail attachment) of the book, so, she said to me subscribe NFS CARS and make a request to one admin.

I can upload my book and send to any interested admin to help me, but not to any other person, to avoid illegal copy.
Feb. 11, 2012, 11 a.m.
Ok man, thanks.
The EA Advisor that recommended me here, is:

"Nanda
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience"

I have teh copy of e-mail that I received form EA GAMES.

I had entered in contact with EA GAMES to get some support (patronate, donation… ) to publish my book. I would need also an authorization of EA GAMES to publish it.

I sent to EA GAMES a copy (in e-mail attachment) of the book, so, she said to me subscribe NFS CARS and make a request to one admin.

I can upload my book and send to any interested admin to help me, but not to any other person, to avoid illegal copy.GT3xAramos01;610102

?

Why is it for some reason i don't believe you
Feb. 11, 2012, 11:28 a.m.
You don't have obligation do believe in me, I don't request it to you.

I have the e-mail copy and that's it.

Forget, I'll publish my book by my efforts and working alone, like ALWAYS.

NFS CARS and EA GAMES does not matter about my work, I'm retire myself.

I'll comunicate EA GAMES about my NFS CARS disapointment.

Bye.
Feb. 11, 2012, 12:25 p.m.
We'll do that if you want. But I really do not know what exactly you expect us to do. We are no book publishers. You are free to tell everyone about your book here, but as I said, we're not publishers.
Feb. 11, 2012, 2:09 p.m.
I understood, ELLE.

Cause EA GAMES advisor told me that someone here could help me, like giving me EA GAMES authorization to publish the book, supporting my work and/or make donations to publishing the book.

But it's ok, I thank by all.

I like this forum! :)
March 16, 2012, 9:12 a.m.
Could someone please upload 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Class B for Need For Speed 3 Hot Pursuit? I appreciate ithttp://www.nfscars.net/forum/images_nfscars/smilies/smiley.gif
April 18, 2012, 7:31 a.m.
There should be a "post voting" option in Forum section and as well as in comments section of any Car, Tool or a Track file.
So we'll be able to know who are against or in favor of a person. Like we see on YouTube.
Feb. 15, 2015, 2:05 a.m.
Hey, I have sugestion.

When I modding my NFS games I want replace all cars in a fast ways, but searching is so time-consuming.
This should be faster if you add sorting by replace. Sorting by brands works in similar way, so I think is possible to do.

Sorry for my english :)
Feb. 16, 2015, 2:38 a.m.
i like the new layout and i would like to help with new logo and bookmark icon :)
Feb. 16, 2015, 12:18 p.m.
i like the new layout and i would like to help with new logo and bookmark icon :)tappeikagurazaka;672247

Sure thing, any help is appreciated.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}