Sept. 13, 2007, 5:37 p.m.
looks cool but i would remove the "ProStreet" logo from the banner… just my opinion don't flame me
Sept. 13, 2007, 5:51 p.m.
i think that you guys should make a PSP formatted main page and forum so the on the go folk can visit when needed.
Sept. 13, 2007, 6:22 p.m.
i think that you guys should make a PSP formatted main page and forum so the on the go folk can visit when needed.GT5;379055
As a web developer, if I had to make a custom style JUST to satisfy 0.01% of visitors, I'd tell them to go **** themselves.

The PSP browser has a built-in mode that renders pages just like a real computer would. Trust me, it works well enough.
Sept. 14, 2007, 5:44 a.m.
Well Mike, the site update looks nice. I can put a few suggestions, If possible, maybe a wider range of Forum Styles (Im not sure if they're free so i mentioned it), and maybe When you change to a different game (Say if i clicked on High Stakes) the banner saying pro street will have a High Stakes picture with high Stakes on it? (if you wanna get high on that you could make it that your profile options allow you to change each seperae one out of 3 different banners for each agme but that'd probably bie a BIG pain in the ass.). Those are my ideas. Sorry if they're not possible lol.HSVrules;379046

I already planned on having the logo change for each game. About the 3 different ogos I don't quite know what you mean? 3 different logos for each game?
Sept. 14, 2007, 8:52 a.m.
well, i have many suggestions. Just suggestions, no one expects anything.

the Commenting part is kinda hard to deal with. It redirects to other downloads many times. It happens for many ppl. And the old style was better, it didnt load the page again and then redirect after 5 seconds so probably thats why it didnt happen on the old one. And when the comments are too much the last comments should be easier to find, I think the old style that all the comments were in one page was better. or at least the latest comments should be the first ones to be seen, like youtube.
btw dont forget the weekly/monthly top downloads section. I dont see it in the screenshot.
It would be good to have some search ability for finding a specific car in the section of each game.

For the forums, when you post something, after submitting, it only shows your post. Its better be the last page of the thread with your post in it rather than your post only.
The attached images would be better to have some thumbnail generating host like servimg so we can have thumbnails and at the same time the pictures will not fill your server hard disk space. I dunno if you can do that or not but it'd be great.
Maybe a little more kilobytes for the signatures would be great too, not too much, just a little more. I always have to mess the quality of the sig up because of its size limits. for example a 23kb jpg file is much more high quality than a 19kb one.

The ads are ok as long as they are not pop ups and they dont lower the speed. And those game ads like 'running from the donut' are a little annoying, but I can live with them. dunno about the rest of the members.

I absolutely love the new looks of the website. I saw another NFS fan website I couldnt find it again but I remember it wasnt in english. It looked great if i find it i'll show it to you, so you can get some more ideas for making the website look better.

great job and thanks a lot.
Sept. 14, 2007, 5:18 p.m.
well…other than that…the new style looks SUPER kool!!! cant wait for it.
matter of fact, NFSCars should have an RSS channel to feature new NFSCars information and/or new NFS trailers and screen shots…Podcast FTW!!
Sept. 15, 2007, 4:06 a.m.
btw dont forget to bring back :mrgreen: . I missed him :D
and also enable the smilies in comments part. it'd be great.
Sept. 20, 2007, 7:11 p.m.
I already planned on having the logo change for each game. About the 3 different ogos I don't quite know what you mean? 3 different logos for each game?Mike

You know the section of your profile where you can chosse the banner. I mean like edit that so that you have 3 different banner choices foir each game. Might be a pain this one but its just a suggestion.
Sept. 29, 2007, 4:03 p.m.
How about a 'Remember Me' option when we sign in?
Sept. 29, 2007, 5:21 p.m.
How about a 'Remember Me' option when we sign in?Imprezzive;381307

True, so we don't need to hit "Log Out".

––––––––
Now playing on iTunes: AFroman - Because I Got High
via FoxyTunes
Sept. 29, 2007, 8:04 p.m.
I already have it set to never expire on the login form on the site. Are you sure your browser is not just cleaning cookies or you are not.
Oct. 30, 2007, 8:25 p.m.
Dunno if you still take in suggestions, but can I request a feature:

-Is it possible to count how many times have a user helped in someone's thread etc. Car Editing, General NFS, Tech Talk?

EDIT: just realised it was 2 month bump, I dunno if you mind.
Oct. 31, 2007, 4 p.m.
ah I don't think that would be exactly possible but there might be something similar to it for vbulletin I would have to look.
Nov. 5, 2007, 10:59 p.m.
How NFSCar differ from others
Nov. 6, 2007, 3:41 a.m.
it differs in the way it is run.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox