Nov. 6, 2007, 5:38 a.m.
i would like to have the forum have an award system for the users. so we can use that for contests and outstanding stuff.
i know its possible and i know youre just to lazy to do it, mike :)

- Rick.
Nov. 6, 2007, 6:11 a.m.
i would like to have the forum have an award system for the users. so we can use that for contests and outstanding stuff.
i know its possible and i know youre just to lazy to do it, mike :)

- Rick.RiCkFX;386185

People would start doing stupid things for an award. Points are useless on a forum.
Nov. 27, 2007, 11:54 p.m.
mike, people have been cracking the new pro street cars, u think u can add the car names to the showroom list please

thanks
Jan. 19, 2008, 1:01 p.m.
hall of fame so people would put more effort into cars, there is some sort of motivation. right now its a chuckle**** of conversions and shitty models
Jan. 19, 2008, 1:36 p.m.
hall of fame so people would put more effort into cars, there is some sort of motivation. right now its a chuckle**** of conversions and shitty modelssysoverflow;398175

There is a hall of fame. Just ask, and people will tell you who's well known for what. Your first sentence is motivating, while your second sentence is the opposite, therefore, your post is full of FAIL
Jan. 19, 2008, 1:53 p.m.
There is a hall of fame. Just ask, and people will tell you who's well know for what. Your first sentence is motivating, while your second sentence is the opposite, therefore, your post is full of FAILDiablo;398184

NON SEQUITUR LOL
March 25, 2008, 11:47 a.m.
I have an idea wasnt sure whether to put in on here or not since the last post was like months ago, But my idea is to have a Hall of Fame for the Showroom cars in each section. The hall of fame page would have designs that were voted 5/5 or 4/5 from each month and then more voting would go on in the hall of fame section to decide finalists for the whole year and someones design would be choosen as the best for the year for each section (carbon,Prostreet etc) Just an idea tho might be a little complicated but might spark some more intrested into the showroom and have less bad designs imo. :) its kinda like what car domain does if anyone has seen that site.
March 25, 2008, 12:16 p.m.
I would reccommend making the download links larger and more visible. The new members can't find them currently.
March 26, 2008, 11:24 a.m.
Download links are now in TWO locations on the car page.. One is below the information of the car/user in the main table.. and the 2nd set is located where they have always been, on the Right Hand Table right near the top.

I hope this provides enough visible Links for users not to be requesting or REPORTING 'where do I download?'
March 26, 2008, 12:44 p.m.
i like!
April 9, 2008, 12:10 p.m.
lol yeah now its a lot better.

can we create and submit new smilies for the forums? Just asking.
April 9, 2008, 1:26 p.m.
What's wrong with the smilies that we have?
April 10, 2008, 1:54 a.m.
They are few and old…most other forums have like hundreds to choose from and some are even animated, my favesmiley_coffee.gif
April 12, 2008, 3:32 a.m.
What's wrong with the smilies that we have?Exotic

nothing at all. just thought more smilies wouldn't be a bad idea.
April 20, 2008, 3:57 p.m.
About NFS ProStreet showroom.
I second post #33. By now I'm sure that nearly everyone's got bonus cars via downloads, hex editing or other means, and they might want to upload them in the showroom. Therefore adding Aston Martin, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Lancia, McLaren, Mercedes and updating existing models would be a good idea.

Complete car list can be found here:
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/prostreet/carlist

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}