April 20, 2008, 4:32 p.m.
I want the names of the downloadable cars back so i dont have to click on it to see what the name of the car is
April 20, 2008, 7:41 p.m.
what do you mean? If you mean the latest cars on the home page you can hover your mouse cursor over the image and the name of the car will show up. Also the image of the car should give a good indication of what kind of car it is.
April 21, 2008, 3:30 p.m.
how about a classified ads section. where members can put in ads for like, selling something, or giving away? i have some RAM i need to sell..this would be a good thing for me to use. kinda like ebay, but payment issue would be through paypal maybe? or something similar? if possible, this would be great!!
April 21, 2008, 4:02 p.m.
how about a classified ads section. where members can put in ads for like, selling something, or giving away? i have some RAM i need to sell..this would be a good thing for me to use. kinda like ebay, but payment issue would be through paypal maybe? or something similar? if possible, this would be great!!UCN
Now you are getting pretty complicated there and owning an e-Commerce company I can tell you this, it will take a lot of time for Mike to program something like that.
April 21, 2008, 4:18 p.m.
Now you are getting pretty complicated there and owning an e-Commerce company I can tell you this, it will take a lot of time for Mike to program something like that.FP;413795

somethin like ebay, just A LOT smaller…or, even do everything by email, just make it available to members
April 21, 2008, 4:20 p.m.
somethin like ebay, just A LOT smaller…or, even do everything by email, just make it available to membersUCN
Yeah but thats what I am saying, it takes a LOT of time and effort to create. Oh which he could not take a profit from unless people paid him to use the feature.
May 5, 2008, 12:21 a.m.
what do you mean? If you mean the latest cars on the home page you can hover your mouse cursor over the image and the name of the car will show up.
21jnouf.png
Not working that way for me. (Cursor not present in pic because I used Print Screen)

Does it have something to do with what web browser I'm using? (Just so you know, I'm using Opera)
May 5, 2008, 5:56 a.m.
@mar4e: There is a car request topic here.

Ontopic: yeah, that happens to me too. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14.
May 5, 2008, 6:21 a.m.
OD211 it seems to be your web browser (Opera). It works fine with firefox and ie. No idea why opera does not pick it up like it should instead of displaying the url.
May 5, 2008, 12:30 p.m.
Maybe we can use the VBPlaza that is used in some forums with vBulletin.
May 9, 2008, 8:15 a.m.
How about all the feature of the forums in the Downloads? So, now, you can add smile's, place the names of people in the quotes, have sig pics and Avys…
May 9, 2008, 11:14 a.m.
That could be done but not right away.
May 9, 2008, 10:16 p.m.
I would reccommend making the download links larger and more visible. The new members can't find them currently.DJMantis;410531
yea, that would be good, had some problems with that too in the beginning :D I was looking for a button and so I didn't see the links :confused:
May 10, 2008, 5:40 a.m.
yea, that would be good, had some problems with that too in the beginning :D I was looking for a button and so I didn't see the links :confused:Mr.

This was taken care of a while back. There are 2 places to find the download links. The first place is on the right column of the page and the second place is below the file information and above the file description.

It is not my fault if people cannot read lol, you can check the attached image to see what I mean.
May 10, 2008, 7:41 a.m.
This was taken care of a while back. There are 2 places to find the download links. The first place is on the right column of the page and the second place is below the file information and above the file description.

It is not my fault if people cannot read lol, you can check the attached image to see what I mean.Mike
oh … okay than … lol, was already thinkin it looked alot like the current version :D but I already found the download links (but I live in Belgium, so does it makes a lot of differents wich server I choose?)

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}