May 10, 2008, 9:39 a.m.
Well you will probably have better results using the server that is closer to you.
May 10, 2008, 12:24 p.m.
eastcoast, lol, it's almost the other side of the earth :D
May 14, 2008, 9:38 a.m.
eastcoast, lol, it's almost the other side of the earth :DMr.

Talk for you man! :P I live on eastcoast
May 14, 2008, 10:43 a.m.
Talk for you man! :P I live on eastcoastNAMETYR;415897
you live on the other side of the world! :D
May 16, 2008, 3:06 a.m.
It would be a major improvement if user registration was more 'complicated'.
I mean the security reg pic is same since like forever and I noticed that bots are starting to register. Spamming PM inboxes with Buddhism info or posting topics about lingerie etc. I suggest images like in Rapidshare. Distorted letters with cats in various shapes and you have to type in letters [or numbers] containing only the specified shape in order to proceed.
May 16, 2008, 7:45 a.m.
^Definitively. Jessie2 PM'd me about Albert Einstien on Buddism. Pissed me off, since I am Catholic
May 16, 2008, 10:02 a.m.
If you don't have this feature, add automatically ban spambot anyhow and in anyway. if it ain't possible,err oh well.
May 16, 2008, 11:37 a.m.
It would not matter what captcha we used. They would still get in as they have real people solving the captcha's and there is really nothing we can do about the spammers since they are located in china.

Just pm admin's with the pm and the username of the person who sent you the spame.
May 26, 2008, 1:15 p.m.
^Definitively. Jessie2 PM'd me about Albert Einstien on Buddism. Pissed me off, since I am CatholicForzaFreak;416112
RRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie2=Patricia

Shes a biatc*
June 12, 2008, 6:40 a.m.
^Definitively. Jessie2 PM'd me about Albert Einstien on Buddism. Pissed me off, since I am CatholicForzaFreak;416112
Jessie2 did that to me too. and i can't PM him back!:annoyed:
June 12, 2008, 7:41 a.m.
Hey, how about an old NFS photo gallery? I mean, eh… like a shot of the day, with cool landscapes from old NFS, crazy crashes…
June 13, 2008, 3:05 a.m.
hi Mike, can you adjust the limit of messages in our usercp to 100?? thanks
June 13, 2008, 4:23 a.m.
Fixed a DateTime bug with New Today, New Yesterday and This Week for the files and showroom lists.
June 13, 2008, 5:16 p.m.
Could we change the 'new posts' results to have more than 25 threads per page? optional for 25-50-all?
June 13, 2008, 6:38 p.m.
I don't think this is possible. Are you talking about the New Posts link for the forums? I am pretty sure it might be a hard coded setting.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}