Sept. 6, 2008, 1:45 a.m.
Reporting all the ones I see, also am downloading cars for HS…
Seems most of Martin Leps, Viper's and other members like that are all dead.

Ya I just reported those sin :\
Sept. 6, 2008, 12:25 p.m.
Ya I just reported those sin :\t3ku;435352
I know that. THATS why I posted them here.. because its easier for mike to click each one in this thread rather than having to check each individual email and go through them that way.
Sept. 6, 2008, 12:27 p.m.
all that have been reported have been fixed.
Sept. 6, 2008, 5:32 p.m.
I know that. THATS why I posted them here.. because its easier for mike to click each one in this thread rather than having to check each individual email and go through them that way.Sinister;435425

So then I should start posting dead links here then instead of reporting them?
Sept. 6, 2008, 6 p.m.
Is this problem going to be fixed one by one? It seems like a VERY tedious work…
Sept. 6, 2008, 6:37 p.m.
So then I should start posting dead links here then instead of reporting them?t3ku;435465

It would save me the trouble of reposting them. I was lucky enough to catch every report this morning live when you were reporting them, mind you, I'm not always up that early.. well I am, but not entirely aware of my surroundings.
Sept. 6, 2008, 11:50 p.m.
Is this problem going to be fixed one by one? It seems like a VERY tedious work…Killua;435472

Not just that, but it also seems to be very wide spread because I remember this a while back when I was trying to download from east and west servers and neither worked or only one worked.
Sept. 7, 2008, 8:58 a.m.
ya just keep reporting them here when you come across them. It really is only the older downloads.
Sept. 7, 2008, 10:50 a.m.
Alright will do, might want to sticky this and make for dead download links?
Sept. 17, 2008, 11:49 a.m.
Gr8, now the only server avaible is dead

Update: I just bullshitted. Damn

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}