May 25, 2013, 3:52 a.m.
^ Stupid, Useless, Irrelevant, and Annoying posts and speaking of these "other-worldly" advertisers, can you please make sure the update that you'll apply will also include blocking of these random posters, members and things that are not making any sense. They are sometimes useful for reappearance of some useful threads, but they are filling up the "new threads" list with ads instead of threads that is true to its topic, racing.

About the notification button, can you make it look like this? Notifications (0) V
I would like it if it functions like facebook's, click on it to see the list of your notifications without having to move away from the page you are currently browsing

I also think the new NFSCars logo doesn't look like it's Modern and Iconic. Someone should make one, IMO.

Once you release the update, are all the accounts going to be deleted?
May 25, 2013, 4:01 a.m.
↑ Well this "Coming soon" is not coming… see the date it has been posted… 2011.. The soon is late 2 years now…. The notification would be bad :D But we have "My Account" for that… Also i already reported this spammer so no need to say how stupid he is…
May 25, 2013, 5:15 a.m.
Oh, silly me. I thought today the year is 2011, I checked the calendar and it turns out it's 2013, silly me *sighs and facepalms*. Sh#t!
May 25, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
Oh, silly me. I thought today the year is 2011, I checked the calendar and it turns out it's 2013, silly me *sighs and facepalms*. Sh#t!TerraSphere_385;656282

Lol.

So, judging by the lack of actual updates, the site won't get an update?
May 25, 2013, 11:23 p.m.
↑ Unfortunately no :(
Jan. 31, 2015, 12:51 a.m.
Looks like this place is finally getting its update. I like the new design.I hope the forum will be fixed soon as well (or it's just broken on my end - no images, no javascript, just plain text).nah, adblock went nuts.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}