Dec. 7, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
I see that you changed the site.
The first problem is that I can't arrange by date. I want to look at the Tools from the beginning to the end, not from the end to the beginning. How can I do that?
The second problem is that I see a lot of Game Saves. Those are Game Saves, not Tools. Make another category for Game Saves!
And the third problem is that I don't see any pictures. How do I suppose to know what it looks like? I don't want to download all and test them. So please add pictures of the Tools and their effects! And videos too, if possible.
Thank you!
Dec. 7, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
I think that you probably new around here , by seeing all the statements that you said , which are wrong in most of cases.

For separating the " Tool " section into two groups , the idea is not bad , but Mike already had too much work when he finally updated the site , and that's what we wanted. He's probably working on it , but adding code is not that easy.

About the download images which are non-existent , it happened that some old files had an image , which got deleted after the update , so it's up to the author of the file to add the right image to his mod , and most of the uploaders here already left years ago , so it's like catching a whale with a needle and tiny piece of rope.

also :
> Make another category for Game Saves!

Mike is a person , not a slave. Calm yourself.

> How do I suppose to know what it looks like? I don't want to download all and test them.

By downloading. If you don't want to download , you can try another method or even creating the software you want , everything is possible.

> And videos too, if possible.

Not a good idea. The download pages have been reworked to guarantee a fast travel into the site , which wasn't the case anymore. You can add a video by inserting a link which redirects to the site. Having videos will overload some pages , for sure. And it also takes time to be added.
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
A lot of these game saves don't have images? Why would they? If you want to see the oldest downloads go to the last page and work your way backwards. They are sorted from newest to oldest.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}