NFSMost Wanted Peugeot 106 GTI

Oct. 22, 2017, 10:09 a.m.
I would Like to Request Peugeot 106 GTI from need for speed underground 2 to need for speed most wanted. with only 1 or 2 body kit  and color customizable. thanks in advance i really want this car!!!
Attachments
Oct. 22, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Hah, I actually started working on this one some weeks ago but then stopped cause I kind of lost interest. I love the Peugeot 106 as well. I still have the files, so I'll try to finish it, but it may take me a while cause I'm kinda busy this week, sorry
Oct. 22, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Were you able to find a detailed model ?
I did some search on my side , and finding a good model of that car is quite a hassle , and that's sad because it's one of the few French cars that I like :/
Oct. 22, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
No, I'm using the one from Underground 2 lol. Yeah I know it's quite low poly. All I did was add custom made door lines (and hood and trunk edges, etc.) to the model that use the Most Wanted doorline texture, and I made the interior by modifying the one from a Toyota from Carbon, can't remember if it was the MR2 or the Trueno. I want to make another interior for the body kits too.
Idk if the car will look good in game yet, maybe the low poly will show too much :/
Pics:
https://snag.gy/QY4jKV.jpg
https://snag.gy/UQjiZY.jpg
Still needs work
Oct. 22, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
I am glad t hear that you work on it. I will wait patiently for you to complete.
Oct. 22, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
I checked what have you done so far BadHairDay , and it's cool indeed ! It is better than what I expected :D
I hope that you'll continue to work on it :D
Oct. 29, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Okay, here's what I have so far:
Dowload link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sw0aj6snksujnty/Peugeot%20106%20GTi%20NFS%20Most%20Wanted.zip

It has the default kit + 1 aftermarket kit so far
Decals and numbers are customizable. All the hoods can be selected.
The vinyls aren't mapped yet so only very few will look alright. I will map them all at once when I have more body kits.
I haven't set some light dummies (mount points) to all the LODs yet, since I'm applying some to each body kit individually (in case I keep putting different aftermarket lights and exhausts later). I still need to tweak some angles so the lights don't see through the bumper and hood.
And it probably has some more bugs. I see stuff that I still have to fix.
The performance is probably not very accurate :P I mostly just tried to get the default top speed to be like the real life one. Most of the stuff is unchanged from the default Punto. When you set it to the max it rolls too much and also can go in reverse way too fast. Hopefully some expert can tweak it and fix it.
The wheel height positions are still buggy and sometimes appear to go through the floor a bit. I have to fix that.

I will keep working on it.

Screens:
m8PCf3.jpg
BfGMz3.jpg
UiwIxC.jpg
Oct. 30, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Oh my god yeah!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to be with no bugs. I wait for updates!!!!! I tested it for about 1 hour play and it seems ok. And performance is like underground 2. I like the led taillights. I have the same on my 106!!!!!
Oct. 31, 2017, 8:36 a.m.
Excellent!! Thanks!
And that's cool! I saw those led taillights in many pictures so I wanted to include them. I might try to make them a bit more 3D instead of just a texture later but idk how hard it will be. 
In real life, is the led part always on or only when you brake? I'm not sure if I should leave them like this (they only turn on when you brake) or make them be "on" at all times (including the garage, unfortunately) by making that part of the taillight model itself glow. I'll test that and post some pic later.

Also do you have any particular body kits in mind? There's room for 4 more I think. I want to at least include this one:
9AC7Ku.jpg
Since it's the first ever showroom picture in nfscars.net. But idk about the rest :p
Oct. 31, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
This is nice bodykit !!! I would also like  the bodykit 1 with the car logos and  the fuel cap to be the silver one as an extra bodykit 2 and Also there are headlight that look like A5 with led if it is easy to add. If you make this bodykit it will be my real 106!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put a picture to see the cap and headlights!!  Taillight are perfect  the way they are .!!!  No need to turn them on all the time , they are on only when you turn lights on . At daylight only when you brake.  This spoiler is part of the bodykit because i don't find it from previous download?
Attachments
Oct. 31, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Excellent! yeah I've seen photos of the 106 with that fuel cap, I definitely have to include it in the mod. Thanks for the pictures.
When you say "bodykit 1" do you mean the one from your photos in the first post of this thread?
I think I can get those lights since the shape is similar to the other ones so I can probably mostly just retexture it, and I think I can add leds that glow in the game. I was confused about the brakelights being off when the headlights are on, since I made the front lights turn on in the game, and I forgot some cars in real life have those "daytime running lamps" that turn on without turning the tail lights on.
And the spoiler in my photo is just one of the default normal spoilers you select in the game, if that's what you mean, does it not work in your game?
Nov. 1, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Bodykit 1 i mean not the default but the second bodykit you have already made! I really like it but want it with the truck logos to resemble my real car more. :)  Spoilers i have 14 to choose and the one in your last photo is not included.
Nov. 1, 2017, 10:23 a.m.
Ah okay I will make it like that then, and I will check which spoiler I'm using in the game and post here. By the way you mean the trunk logos, but also the front logo or without the front one? Also I got these seats from NFS Shift, with my own texture, if you maybe want me to put them in that body kit too :p Otherwise I'll just use them for another kit. I can change the color too.
Pic:
xS2T5i.jpg

Edit: I checked and the spoiler is #2/14, called "Reaper", and it appears in the "sport" type spoilers (change the type on the bottom right part of the screen).

Edit 2: Sorry, you mean the one with the white car with the Dutch flag? That spoiler probably only appears in Underground 2, not sure about Most Wanted. When I port that body kit I probably won't include that spoiler with it, but I think there's a sort of similar one in Most Wanted.
Nov. 1, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Yes  you were right about spoilers!! I thought of a list about the bodykits i believe are good looking.
0: is the default
Body kit 1: the one you already have
Body kit 2: body kit 1 + silver fuel cap + truck logos + front logo + led headlights ( look like ELAN from nfsu2)+ exhaust same as bodykit 1 +  sparco  seats black really cool : D
Body kit 3: the picture with french flag
Body kit 4: front bumper + rear bumper + side skirts BLAST + taillights AURORA +headlights HYDE + exhaust ROCKET  from nfsu2 + interior your choice
Body kit 5: front bumper TRITON + rear bumper OUTLAW + side skirts OUTLAW+ taillights LUMOTEK + headlights ELAN+ exhaust SONIC  from nfsu2 + interior your choice

I hope i help you with ideas and not asking to much !!! And a last question. Window tint is very transparent even dark black looks like light black . Can you check it ?
Nov. 1, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Thanks, I'll look into those bodykits. And yeah I noticed that problem too with the window tint :/ I don't know how to fix that yet, I'll see what I can do. It definitely looks different than the other cars so there must be something wrong. Maybe it's because I made the windows as part of the body rather than separate models (like the default cars have), I'll test that.
EDIT: Now I think the default cars have the windows twice.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}