Nov. 10, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
hey while i was playing career vs the #5 blacklist i saw his brakes and i thought in your next update if you update this car further you could put brake disks with holes like in the picture!!
Attachments
Nov. 10, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Oh yes I'll check what's the deal with those, because I was also wondering if it's maybe possible to make the brakes of the car change the texture when you upgrade them, like in NFS Underground 2. I noticed the game has 4 different brake disk textures, not sure what they are used for exactly. But yah I can change them for a next release otherwise.
The thing that keeps me from making updates more often is mostly having to set most of the mount points again for each bodykit :P since the light positions are a bit different for some.

Btw if anyone reading this knows how to make the brake disks change texture when you upgrade them (if it's possible at all) please reply!!
Nov. 11, 2017, 12:06 a.m.
I think that they just have the brakes disks from the beginning and not when you upgrade the brakes. Maybe I am wrong but that's the impression i get from customizing the cars
Nov. 11, 2017, 7:43 a.m.
Yah I checked too and it seems that way, I guess the only way is if I change which texture the car uses by default then. Well otherwise you could replace the brake disc texture in the GlobalB.lzc file ("ROTOR1") though this would affect all the cars that use it of course.
Nov. 11, 2017, 7:58 a.m.
Impossible
Nov. 11, 2017, 3:24 p.m.
I guess i will try then. Thanks for the information. Also the sonic exhaust looks fantastic with the rest of the bodykit. :D exellent job !!!!
Nov. 11, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Thanks!!

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}