NFSMW Cop Car titles change

Feb. 10, 2018, 11:32 a.m.
How can I change police cars names in NFSMW. I tried with NFS360's LangEd, but didn't worked. I looked after TexEd, but couldn't find any. Someone please help me!
Feb. 10, 2018, 12:58 p.m.
Try to disable mod loader. I have MW without mod loader on my bro's laptop and LangEd works fine.
Feb. 10, 2018, 8:59 p.m.
Which names do you mean? Do you mean the ones that appear when you crash into them? (for example "civic cruiser $5000 bounty"). Those should be possible to be changed with LangEd, make sure you run LangEd as administrator (right click > run as administrator) Otherwise the changes you make won't save.
But if you mean the names on the menu (the ones that say string error or something like that) then idk, sorry.
Feb. 11, 2018, 12:15 a.m.
He meant Civic Cruiser^Combo Bounty: %$d and same for other cops.
I think run as administrator won't work too. 2 years ago, MW version of my bro's laptop was with mod loader and didn't work. That's really weird. Sorry, that's all I know.
Feb. 11, 2018, 1:49 p.m.
Yeah, but I have NFS Hot Pursuit mod with various cop cars from Hot Pursuit 2010. Such as Lancer Evo X, MP4-12C etc. So I want to change their names.
Feb. 11, 2018, 1:51 p.m.
But is there any tools? Or should I remove all mods and modloader first and THEN use the LangEd. After all changes I can finally install back my mods.
Feb. 11, 2018, 11:28 p.m.
Disable the mod loader, not deleting. Should work and if it didn't work, I don't really know.
Feb. 12, 2018, 8:01 a.m.
If you successfully edited and saved your LANGUAGES\(Language).bin file, I think you need to patch your memory files.
First, backup these files in your GLOBAL folder:
FrontendMemoryFile.bin
GlobalMemoryFile.bin
InGameMemoryFile.bin
PermanentMemoryFile.bin

Then, download this archive, extract it and replace your memory files with suitable ones for your game: (NFSU2, MW and C)
https://mega.nz/#!4EQTRQDL!7D8WPld3ATn_zyBXGIhHUPcqX4FbVvF1n6qiO_JXHj4
Feb. 13, 2018, 8:24 a.m.
Oooooh! I know you! You are the guy who spotlights other tools for NFS games! Let's see does this link give me some directions
Feb. 13, 2018, 8:37 a.m.
Yup! nlgzrgn's tool helped me a lot! Thanks!

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}