[NFS:MW] Index was outside the bounds of array

Jan. 25, 2019, 7:19 a.m.
Hey, im trying to convert a car from FH3 & some mobile games. But when I try to compile it, there's an error "Index was outside the bounds of array" What does it means? Thanks :q
Jan. 25, 2019, 10:12 a.m.
some parts have a lot of vertices
Jan. 25, 2019, 11:13 a.m.
ermm… so how do i reduce that vertice? I'm pretty new in this modding world :/
Jan. 25, 2019, 11:20 a.m.
use detach
Jan. 25, 2019, 7:11 p.m.
I believe some fo your parts are over 25000 triangles.
Staying under that count (which is the max number of triangles par part) should help you to avoid this error. As Eclipse told you , detaching the parts responsible for that may help you.

Tip : In the propreties of the part , you can see what amount of triangles can be seen

Also with FH3 models , I'd recommend you to be extremely careful , sometimes the material list may be extremely huge , on top of creating your own textures for these models since the current textures they use are unexpoitable.
Jan. 25, 2019, 9:12 p.m.
Ah, okay.  I click on properties, and  turns out my model has around 50K + triangles xD Thanks for replying on my post btw :q
Jan. 25, 2019, 11:16 p.m.
50.000 triangles ? That's crazy indeed xD
You probably ended up using SLOD parts which are really high in terms of polys , with FH3 meshes you gotta be careful about that , thank god you use two models , you may be able to merge some parts to save up some space. :)
Jan. 26, 2019, 2:03 a.m.
If you dont mind me asking rita, what car you gon' make?
Jan. 26, 2019, 8:20 a.m.
@Ti-Sonic I end up ditching the FH3 model & use other model instead. It's too complicated for me with this skill i have right now xD.

@Hacker'z Place It's just another S15. Nothing special.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}