Nissan Datsun 240ZG Fairlady (S30) for Need For Speed Underground 2 - ✳

Feb. 28, 2018, 11:08 p.m.
Okay guys, as a start for my mod pack, I would like someone to make me a 240ZG please.. this is the ONLY car mod request I'll be making so I'm trying to make it count and a learning experience for me. For more info about what I'm doing, feel free to add me on Discord and be a part of the mechanics at "The Warehouse". I will be more than happy to fill you in. Here's the link(s);
"The Warehouse": https://discord.gg/MYc7t3U
My Username: Electro Shark#3264

So far, everything is done except the cars themselves - I even managed to create the performance data for each car and made it look as accurate as possible. I just need someone to use the data I made and make a fully customizable car for me out of it. If it's too much, that's okay. Just teach me how to make the cars myself and I'll be grateful.
Those parts not mentioned (e.g Side Mirrors, Split Hoods, Doors, Decals etc are to be ignored)

Replaces >>>PEUGOT (Peugeot 206 GTi)

The Body Shop;
-Bumpers and skirts (all)
- Hoods (all)
- Spoilers (all)
- Headlights (intercoolers)
- Taillights (license plates)
- Roof Scoops (roll cages, seats and steering wheel or in other words; 'interiors')
- Exhausts (used from the game, but if you have any to spare, feel free ^^)
- Rims (used from game)
- Carbon Fibre Parts (Hoods and Spoilers only)
- Wide Body Kits (all)
The Performance Shop;
I've already created the custom performance for the 206 that can be used. Feel free to ask me for it :)
The Graphics Shop;
- Paint (body, rims/spinners, roll cage)
- Vinyls (all perfectly mapped to the body)
Car Specialty Shop;
- Custom Gauges (used from game)
- Neons (underglow only. Don't bother with trunk and engine)
- Window Tints (all)
- Nitrous Purge (it's not really necessary, I don't really care about that tbh)
- Hydraulics (again.. not really important)
- Spinners (used from game)
Additional Info;
Almost forgot.. I also need a secondary logo for the 240ZG. I was thinking of using the unused "FairladyZ" one from the game but what do you think? The primary logo isn't an issue as I already set the global.lbz  file of the car to "NISSAN" using the Cfg.Ed
Again, if you have any other questions, please feel free to join my discord and add me as a friend. I'll be accepting everyone's requests and I appreciate all the hard work you guys do :)
Be seeing you all..
Peace!
-
March 1, 2018, 1:57 a.m.
I'll do it somewhen.
Unfortunately, if I replace common tunable parts (mirrors, spoilers and roof scoops), game sometimes crashes (for example my Mitsubishi FTO of _Hrc's Fiat Coupe can sometimes crash NFSU2, since they have custom spoilers, NFSU2 is not NFSMW since NFSU2's engine is (a bit) worse than NFSMW's one). So, no interiors in Roof Scoops for now.
I'll also use Rocket Bunny kit from Forza Horizon 3 as Wide Bodykit.
March 1, 2018, 2:06 a.m.
Wow thanks bro! And the custom interiors are no big deal, we can scrap the interior idea and go with stock.
Join the server and become part of the action bro! I'm more active on Discord since it's also on my phone and it's easier to manage lol. There, I'll fill you in on more of the info and give you the .u2car file of the car to work on so you can also test it out and make any changes if necessary.
Once again, I really appreciate your help bro ^^
March 5, 2018, 10:20 a.m.
@YochiThMaster333 I'll be needing your email address in order to send you the performance configuration. I've been trying to contact you for a while but this site is still glitchy asf. Hope to hear from you soon ^

Regards;
E.S.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}