oh how the mighty have fallen?

March 2, 2008, 10:41 a.m.
as you guys may know, the exotics pretty much dominate the grip scene, the exotics are the kings of grip, well, ive found a new grip monster, 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, 910 horsepower, and is whipping every porsche in its path, and its a……… chevelle ss, of all things i never would have thought a 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss would dominate so well against porsches and bmws, but i guess it can, and just like nfs carbon, muscle cars are showing dominance once again

my chevelle is a beast, and im so glad to have it
March 2, 2008, 11:14 a.m.
good to hear.
March 4, 2008, 2:19 p.m.
What are your lap/race times at Texas… I'll try to beat you :) Think mine are less than 1Min/lap on long track (Not oval)

Post your lap/race times anytrack and I'll post my best in Porsche 911T, Ford GT and KSegg
March 4, 2008, 2:40 p.m.
Chevy Power!!!!
April 9, 2008, 10:03 p.m.
whoww….are you talking about grip races?with chevelle?with 900+bhp?…hehhe… dude, i got subaru and that is the best car from 0 to 60 with 2.2 secs! i never used stage 4 packages cause i never use cheat codes..i used only stage 3 packs and jst fine tuning..your car is only a beast with not enough acceleration…:P:P:P

all wheel cars r best for grip races..:)
April 18, 2008, 1:51 p.m.
actually the fastest grip car in the game is the lamborghini, i had it go 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat, and as far as the chevelle goes, it depends at which race in tex motor speed way, plus i worked soooo hard on trying to get the stage 4 parts from winning races

my chevelle's best at texas, non oval, circuit was 44 sec lap, and 2 min race (3 laps)
April 19, 2008, 11:06 a.m.
44 Sec lap - that's fast I think, haven't played grip in a while, been working on drag times.

I'll do a few laps in my cars and try a Chevelle too and get back to you. Thanks for posting your times :)
April 19, 2008, 1:15 p.m.
the 3 best muscle cars for grip( i have tested all of them) are #1 the 70' chevelle ss, #2 65' gto, and #3 the 70' hemi cuda.
April 19, 2008, 6:36 p.m.
the 3 best muscle cars for grip( i have tested all of them) are #1 the 70' chevelle ss, #2 65' gto, and #3 the 70' hemi cuda.star

I would have to disagree.:P Number one would be the 70 Hemi Cuda,
second would be the Shelby GT500 and third would be the
Dodge Challenger. These muscle cars are much more superior in
terms of stock performance but with customization, the ranking
system should stay constant.;)
April 20, 2008, 5:02 a.m.
I would have to disagree.:P Number one would be the 70 Hemi Cuda,
second would be the Shelby GT500 and third would be the
Dodge Challenger. These muscle cars are much more superior in
terms of stock performance but with customization, the ranking
system should stay constant.;)Wingnut;413596

not really, the cuda chevelle and gto are faster in acceleration than the others

but now, i got my original grip owner back, my lp640 murcielago
Sept. 25, 2008, 1:10 p.m.
the 65 gto has horrible turnning, at least for speed, but i never tried a muscle car for grip, i think the gt-r and evo-x are the best
June 7, 2009, 5:19 a.m.
I feel the maclaren f1 is the best with stage 4 parts for grip n' speed
with stage 4 parts here are mclaren's specs
power lvl4 30%+
handling/stability lvl4 100%
aero lvl4 100%
its gr8 turnings in grip as well as speed modes [it takes sharp turns easily even above 220mph] :)
June 7, 2009, 10:09 a.m.
don't bump one year old topics

TOPIC LOCKED

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}