Pet and animal thread

Sept. 19, 2017, 1 a.m.
Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?
Sept. 20, 2017, 7:53 a.m.
I always wanted a kitten , or a hedgehog, to be honest. Sadly , my parents aren't agreed at the idea of having a cat in the house , and as for the hedgehods , they're quite expensive to get one , almost 200€ in my country if you want to have one.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit x)
Sept. 21, 2017, 1:49 a.m.
My pet dog has very sensitive eyes. Every time we go out she gets irritable when the light passes through her eyes. My friend told me that there are specialized goggles for dogs and I should get one for my dog. I searched online and found this dog goggles, which I think is perfect for her sensitive eyes. My dog is a 1-year-old female brown Labrador, can anyone suggest what dog goggles are best for my buddy? "
Sept. 21, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
To be honest, I don't like cats. My friend has a cat and whenever I went there, she'll scratch my legs.

Against cats, I like doves.
white-winged-dove-400px.jpg
They are too many on the streets and always see them in the morning.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}