Picture upload system!

Sept. 28, 2002, 6:49 a.m.
After introducing the Signature Upload Form, some people requested a similar system for pictures, well, here it is:
>> http://site.nfscars.com/pics.php <<

There are only 2 rules:
- Maximum filesize of 150kB
- The pictures can only be used on the NFSCars board

Oh, and offcourse, this is not intended for bigger sigpics, sigpics should be at http://nfscars.net/sigpics.php
Sept. 28, 2002, 8:32 a.m.
YES!!! Now I can get project pictuers up!!!

THNX SANDER!
Sept. 28, 2002, 8:46 a.m.
cool! so do i just usecode on the nfscars forums and put the url of the pic in it
Sept. 28, 2002, 9:05 a.m.
The script will give you an URL that you can copy & paste right into the post.
Oct. 20, 2002, 5:10 a.m.
Lets see if it works now!
Oct. 25, 2002, 11:36 a.m.
thanks sander
Dec. 14, 2002, 1:29 p.m.
My man, sander :beer:
Jan. 30, 2003, 12:02 p.m.
No longer available, use attachments on board.

^^^ thats what i see when i click it… :?
Jan. 30, 2003, 5:39 p.m.
No longer available, use attachments on board.

^^^ thats what i see when i click it… :?Aldairion

Indeed. I disabled it. It was meant as an alternative for the attachment system, which we didn't have then. Now I added it, so we won't need the picture upload system anymore.
Feb. 14, 2003, 2:04 a.m.
:cry: great, i read the FAQ's and maybe i misunderstood it but I take from it that i can't post pics from my computer! correct me if i'm wrong…
Feb. 14, 2003, 3:50 a.m.
:cry: great, i read the FAQ's and maybe i misunderstood it but I take from it that i can't post pics from my computer! correct me if i'm wrong…Aldairion
The attachment system is meant for that. When you post a post, you click on "Add Attachment". A small form will appear, with a "browse" button. Click on it, select the picture from your harddrive and fill in a description in the larger field and click Submit.

I've lowered the limit of uploadable pics to 256kB though, as the amount of attachments is overwhelming.
Feb. 14, 2003, 7:33 a.m.
:cry: great, i read the FAQ's and maybe i misunderstood it but I take from it that i can't post pics from my computer! correct me if i'm wrong…Aldairion
The attachment system is meant for that. When you post a post, you click on "Add Attachment". A small form will appear, with a "browse" button. Click on it, select the picture from your harddrive and fill in a description in the larger field and click Submit.

I've lowered the limit of uploadable pics to 256kB though, as the amount of attachments is overwhelming.Sander

i wasnt able to post more than 3 attachments in my post… can we put more than just 3?
Feb. 14, 2003, 8:30 p.m.

I've lowered the limit of uploadable pics to 256kB though, as the amount of attachments is overwhelming.Sander

i wasnt able to post more than 3 attachments in my post… can we put more than just 3?FunkBro2
3 is the default value. I'll raise it to 5, but not more, if you want to post more, make an extra post.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}