Policy regarding audio trackers in signatures

Jan. 10, 2003, 8:37 p.m.
Audiotrackers in signatures have become quite popular recently. I know, they're fun, but in most cases they break the NFSCars board rules. Why? Well: a tracker is an image generated by a server (similar to my sigpic). And if someone has a regular sigpic and a tracker in their signature, this makes 2 pics where only 1 is allowed.

In the past we somewhat allowed this, but we (the moderator team) have decided that we won't allow 2 sigpics anymore.

So, if you have a tracker and a sigpic in your signature, you will either have to remove the sigpic or the tracker.
Jan. 29, 2003, 3:26 a.m.
isnt the sigpic u have similar to a tracker??
Jan. 29, 2003, 3:30 a.m.
It is a tracker indeed, but it is my only sigpic, and if you read this:
And if someone has a regular sigpic and a tracker in their signature, this makes 2 pics where only 1 is allowed.Sander

It is my only pic in the sig, so it is allowed. If someone has an audio tracker in their sig, no problem, but most people had both a tracker and a sigpic, which is against the rules.
Jan. 29, 2003, 3:30 a.m.
It is a tracker indeed, but it is my only sigpic, and if you read this:
And if someone has a regular sigpic and a tracker in their signature, this makes 2 pics where only 1 is allowed.Sander

It is my only pic in the sig, so it is allowed. If someone has an audio tracker in their sig, no problem, but most people had both a tracker and a sigpic, which is against the rules.Sander

yes i know the rule, i was just wondering what it was

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}