Privacy problem

May 22, 2010, 3:33 p.m.
Well I don't know if this is useful but I think our contact details should be only available for members only. Nevermind if vBulletin don't have this feature.

I got a mail and 'she' told me that she got my e-mail address from here. I'm really annoyed with these cheating mails.
Here's the mail content:

Hello,

Hello,

I am Mary, how are u doing today
i saw your profile (www.nfscars.net) and i became interested in you and i will like to know more about you ok.
if you can reply me back in my email address (mary.atif@hotmail.com) i will send to you my pictures and tell you more about me.

i hope we can move from here,
i will bewaiting for your mail to me email address above.
Regards, Mary

After that she told me to donate moneys for her because of accidents…DAMN. She use some little girl's photos to lie on me that she's real. And took a news on BBC to make it real. ARGH!:evil:
May 22, 2010, 3:50 p.m.
Well I don't know if this is useful but I think our contact details should be only available for members only. Nevermind if vBulletin don't have this feature.

I got a mail and 'she' told me that she got my e-mail address from here. I'm really annoyed with these cheating mails.
Here's the mail content:

After that she told me to donate moneys for her because of accidents…DAMN. She use some little girl's photos to lie on me that she's real. And took a news on BBC to make it real. ARGH!:evil:KrazyBoy;528403

on your user profile panel you can select if you want to leave your mail visible to other menbers of the forum. This spambot/scammer who contacted you is possibly another member of the forum who collected emails from user accounts…
May 22, 2010, 5:07 p.m.
not only that, look at your MSN and YIM addresses, if I wanted to spam you I could look there as well.
May 22, 2010, 8:10 p.m.
Ugh, OK. I will beware of them by myself. These days I got a lot of b*tch e-mail adding me. :(
Thread end.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}