Sept. 14, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Hehe … I'm not worry about names. Btw, what is tier of 350Z in PC version?
Oct. 19, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
latest-vUMpUIOV.1508448063.jpeg

I just found it on NFS The Run pictures. Where do I find it? (I thought it's a mod)
Oct. 19, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Not sure what you mean, sorry :P That car and photo seem to be from The Run, yes. Not  from Undercover.
By the way, in the PS2 version of NFS Undercover I think that instead of the police Nissan GTR there's a police Lamborghini Gallardo. But not in the PC version unfortunately.
Sorry I missed that other question from before, but Idk what tier the 350Z is in the PC version :/ I imagine it might have the same performance as in Pro Street, since the model is the same (it even has the Pro Street driver but with the wrong texture). It seems to be a leftover.

@Ti-Sonic Did you manage to get the 350 Z working properly? In my game it appeared okay in the garage but when I tried to race it had missing body parts. Maybe I did something wrong.
A VLT mod that fixes the 350Z in Undercover would be excellent.
Oct. 20, 2017, 6:20 a.m.
I know it's from The Run. I need only to know where do I find this police?
Oct. 20, 2017, 8:07 a.m.
I haven't played The Run but I've watched a full playthrough once. Checked again and it apparently appears in the last part of stage 9 (Big Run State Park, Maryland).
Oct. 20, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Thanks for your help bro. Time to fight with this. :D
Oct. 20, 2017, 11:53 a.m.
No problem!
Nov. 22, 2017, 3:21 a.m.
As what I red in wiki about Need For Speed The Run, in stage 8, Audi cars are available only, while in this video, he could have Bugatti Veyron in stage 8 (Escape the mob). How did he? Is it hack/mod?
Nov. 22, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Idk about this particular thing, but the NFS Wikia has many things wrong as I've noticed.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}