Replies are messed up

Jan. 16, 2012, 5:46 a.m.
Not sure what's been going on with this forum lately but more and more things are not working properly.

I already mentioned all the button images showing up as defaults.

Now when I got to reply to a post the page just sits there for like 5 minutes. Then when it finally loads it shows up as double post. If you hit reply then close the page a few seconds later and go back to it, the reply shows up fine.

So what's the deal? Is this forum being neglected?
Jan. 16, 2012, 6:08 a.m.
Yeah. Happens with me as well. Hope it will get fixed up soon.
Jan. 16, 2012, 6:53 a.m.
Well, it happens to me too, and I think the same happens with almost all memebers.
Jan. 16, 2012, 7:07 a.m.
Yes, this is a known problem. It is being worked on.

http://www.nfscars.net/article/view/1034.aspx
Jan. 22, 2012, 5:15 a.m.
Yes, this is a known problem. It is being worked on.

http://www.nfscars.net/article/view/1034.aspxUCN

We are not exactly sure what causes this to happen but it comes and goes so it seems to be related to network issues.
Jan. 22, 2012, 8:57 a.m.
We are not exactly sure what causes this to happen but it comes and goes so it seems to be related to network issues.Mike343;608512

I found when you reply to a thread, once your reply is typed and you have clicked on SUBMIT REPLY ONCE, if you click on the link to the thread located on red bar above, only one reply is shown.

on the red bar, in this case, says Thread: Replies are messed up, with the thread name being a url. if we all would do this, double posts wont happen.

Be sure to only click submit reply once and either click the forum name where i specified, or click USER CP.
Jan. 22, 2012, 9:26 a.m.
^Or a yet more simple way: if your reply takes too long to get posted, just cancel (Esc)>go back to the thread page>reload the page.

If you're using the quick reply feature, skip the second step (obviously)

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}