Restarting Contests

April 16, 2013, 12:35 a.m.
You got a chance to show off some skills & talents which you have! Because I am thinking to restart & host the Photoshop & the Photography contests once again & introducing Car Tuning contests. But I need an opinion from you whether you guys are really interested to participate so that as per the strength of the audience willing to participate, suitable decision will be taken. Winners will be awarded with medals below their avatars :)

So please vote & let us know. Deadline for the poll is 30th April :)

_ : General Guidelines for Car Tuning contest : _
->REQUIREMENTS<-
- Any NFS from Underground to Shift. Addon cars are acceptable.

->RULES<-
- The vehicle should be a normal four wheeled car & not anything other than that.
- Only cars available for race are allowed. Cop cars & traffic cars are disallowed.
- Take 4 screenshots of the car from anywhere in the game but make sure the car is tuned.
- The 4 screenshots should be from different angles & should reveal the whole car.
- Upload the screenshots on some image hosting site & not as an attachment.
- Do not edit the screenshots. Don't write anything on the screenshots.
- Send PM to SLZ Roadstar to submit an entry.
- Don't send your screenshots by email. It will be rejected.
- Don't submit cars you already posted in showrooms. You will be disqualified as it will be easy to know who posted the screenshots.
- Only one entry per user.
- Entrants have only one chance to replace the screenshots. It can be done 2 days before the deadline.

->THEME<-
The winner of the contest will get to decide the theme for the next contest.
Example of theme : Exotic cars. No ricing entries.

->Last date for submission of entries<-
- 14th of every month.

Any entries after the said date will be rejected. Contest will be put up after 1-2 days after the submission expires for 2 weeks.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

_ : General Guidelines for Photography contest : _
->RULES<-
- You must use your own photographs.
- All photos must be 1024x768 or higher. Upload the screenshots on some image hosting site like photobucket.com & or any other image hosting website & not as an attachment.
- Only slight editing is allowed. Brightness, Contrast, Noise Reduction, De-Saturated Background, etc. Don't write anything on the screenshots which may reveal the author of the pic.
- Send PM to SLZ Roadstar to submit an entry.
- Don't send your screenshots by email. It will be rejected.
- Don't submit photographs which were uploaded somewhere else earlier even though it was you. You will be disqualified as it will be easy to know who posted the screenshots.
- Only one entry per user.
- Entrants have only one chance to replace the screenshots. It can be done 2 days before the deadline.

->THEME<-
The winner of the contest will get to decide the theme for the next contest.
Example of theme :Sunset.

->Last date for submission of entries<-
- 14th of every month.

Any entries after the said date will be rejected. Contest will be put up after 1-2 days after the submission expires for 2 weeks.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Car Tuning & Photography contests are scheduled to start from May. These contests will be held monthly due to time constraints. You will have two weeks to submit your entries and then there will be a two weeks voting period. The winner will get to choose the theme for the next contest.

Judging by the current vote count, Photoshop contests may not be held.
April 16, 2013, 12:58 a.m.
I voted the Car Tunning. I have any skills with Photoshop or Photography. :P Like almost people here, I most like the tunning, so, the vote goes to Car Tunning. :)
April 16, 2013, 7:10 a.m.
Car tuning contest? You won't beat me.
12269719.png
60603465.png

I honestly don't care what kind of contest it will be. But I'd still like to see how it will go.
April 17, 2013, 12:37 a.m.
^LOL Martin…its not start yet :P
April 17, 2013, 1:32 a.m.
I`m in :D But what do we need to do in this contest… just do a sick vinyl for a car?? What game will be it in??? Give us details…

Car tuning contest? You won't beat me.Martin

Well obviously not all of us can use extra vinyls in World since not all of us top up SB so of course we cant recreate what you did there but i got a sick car up my sleeve made with normal vinyls in World :D
April 17, 2013, 1:38 a.m.
I'm not good with Photoshop, and I'm not to fond of vinyls and such, so I'd prefer to see a photography contest. Just one question; which games would be allowed?
April 17, 2013, 2:08 a.m.
Car Tuning Sounds Fun!!
April 17, 2013, 2:23 a.m.
Car tuning, but please be any NFS game and of course car tuning don't include vinyl after vinyl after vinyl, so keep it low with vinyls, also for @Martin, I've seen better and more original vinyls than that on your car.

@Lambofreak, thanks for PM

Edit:
Car tuning need to be neccesary from a game or real cars, photoshoped ones?
Arghh, I dunno…
April 17, 2013, 2:23 a.m.
I suggest for photography contest any racing games are allowed but NFS games must be given top priority…and it must follow the themes given by the current winner for each upcoming contest…
April 17, 2013, 2:27 a.m.
↑ And what could be a theme for it???

btw.. i agree with your edit Porsche 4ever :D
April 17, 2013, 2:33 a.m.
For sure, like Lambofreak said, top priority for NFS. But what theme, ehh, like giving a POV, or suggesting one(I mean in the photo), or showing the beauty of the game(graphics), or funny things(buggs, glitches, crashes), my head is kinda full of this things, so yeah, why not, let's make the contest with first stage, semifinals and finals, but that would he hard eyh?

Edit:
Who's with me?
April 17, 2013, 2:40 a.m.
^LOL Martin…its not start yet :PLAMBOFREAK

That was just an example.

Well obviously not all of us can use extra vinyls in World since not all of us top up SBGreger;642893

The only extra vinyls I use I've got for purchasing NFS HP2010, which are not obtainable with SB.

@Martin, I've seen better and more original vinyls than that on your car.Porsche

Me too, but not here.
April 17, 2013, 2:41 a.m.
@Porsche 4ever

Well not with the graphics…. The rest is fine :D I`m with you on this one :D

The only extra vinyls I use I've got for purchasing NFS HP2010, which are not obtainable with SB.Martin

I just said an example.. i know you cant obtain them for SB but still not everyone has them…
April 17, 2013, 4:19 a.m.
Well then. For me, anything BUT Photoshop. I wouldn't mind photography or car tuning.

Just to see a photo contest is great. I'm sorta familiar with the PotM but was never here for them.

The people at GTR have no confidence in this, but I beg to differ.
April 17, 2013, 5:04 a.m.
i dont have nfsworld sorry mates :(

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}