Rules Update!

July 13, 2003, 3:20 p.m.
In an effort to make sure everyone is informed of this update of the rules, ive made this announcement ;)

Firstly, the Sigpic sizes were modified. After much discussion in the forum thread we've taken the best idea and modified it again to produce these new rules surrounding Sigpics..

Signature rules: :: UPDATED 14/7/03
  • Signature pic limits: The total amount of pixels in a sigpic may not be bigger than 35000, with a maximum height of 175 and a maximum width of 600. So, if someone wants a sigpic to be 600 wide, the height can be 58 (35000/600) at max and if someone wants it to be 175 heigh, the maximum width is 200 (35000/175) pixels.
    This way a variety of sizes is allowed, as long as it does not pass the 35000 pixels limit.
    And not more than 1 picture per signature!

––––––––-

Secondly, we (most admins) grew tired of some members who took it upon themselves to inform others of their wrongdoings.. and then flame them normally …

So we decided on this new rule. Please read it and understand it fully.

General rules
  • If someone posts in a wrong forums/breaks rule/or makes a post when there one already…. Leave it to an Admin or Mod to inform this person of his wrong doings and let them deal with the topic.

––––––––-

Any confusion of the rules, or if you want clarification on them.. Feel free to contact me via PM or AIM :super:
July 14, 2003, 4:49 a.m.
One thing, shouldn't you just update it in the current topic that Sander already made? :super:
July 14, 2003, 4:56 a.m.
I already have, but to make sure people are informed of these new rules i made this announcement…. coz not many would re-check the Main Rules announcement that often :|

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}