Rules Update!

July 13, 2003, 3:20 p.m.
In an effort to make sure everyone is informed of this update of the rules, ive made this announcement ;)

Firstly, the Sigpic sizes were modified. After much discussion in the forum thread we've taken the best idea and modified it again to produce these new rules surrounding Sigpics..

Signature rules: :: UPDATED 14/7/03
  • Signature pic limits: The total amount of pixels in a sigpic may not be bigger than 35000, with a maximum height of 175 and a maximum width of 600. So, if someone wants a sigpic to be 600 wide, the height can be 58 (35000/600) at max and if someone wants it to be 175 heigh, the maximum width is 200 (35000/175) pixels.
    This way a variety of sizes is allowed, as long as it does not pass the 35000 pixels limit.
    And not more than 1 picture per signature!

Secondly, we (most admins) grew tired of some members who took it upon themselves to inform others of their wrongdoings.. and then flame them normally …

So we decided on this new rule. Please read it and understand it fully.

General rules
  • If someone posts in a wrong forums/breaks rule/or makes a post when there one already…. Leave it to an Admin or Mod to inform this person of his wrong doings and let them deal with the topic.

Any confusion of the rules, or if you want clarification on them.. Feel free to contact me via PM or AIM :super:
July 14, 2003, 4:49 a.m.
One thing, shouldn't you just update it in the current topic that Sander already made? :super:
July 14, 2003, 4:56 a.m.
I already have, but to make sure people are informed of these new rules i made this announcement…. coz not many would re-check the Main Rules announcement that often :|

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}