Should we have a nfscars chat?

Aug. 12, 2013, 10:04 p.m.
Hello to all nfscars members, today i have a good idea for this site. This site is really big, it have a portal, download system and much more. But here's a suggestion, why don't have a shoutbox or chat center or Irc or skype chat? I think it would be really cool with a nfscars chat, and since it's a soo big site i think we should have both shoutbox, irc chat, skype chat and the more the better it is.
You can vote in poll.
Aug. 13, 2013, 12:03 a.m.
Well remember it's just a suggestion. The staff makes decision, i just posted a suggestion. The staff will have to review this suggestion. I am not a staff so i can't make any decision.
Aug. 14, 2013, 6:49 a.m.
Hi malik, I wonder where you got these ideas from. FYI there used to be an IRC chat a year ago or so which died for the reason that it was not exactly "active" (unless you call 2 constantly afk users logging in once in a while activity) and it was never established back after one of the downtimes.
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:45 a.m.
Hi malik, I wonder where you got these ideas from. FYI there used to be an IRC chat a year ago or so which died for the reason that it was not exactly "active" (unless you call 2 constantly afk users logging in once in a while activity) and it was never established back after one of the downtimes.NAMETYR;664335
I'm sorry, i didn't even knew about nfscars at this time. Also it was a irc chat. But we cold still have a shoutbox, what do you think? I think we should give it try.
Aug. 15, 2013, 7:04 a.m.
NFScars already have a chat, i can't believe that i even made this thread.
Aug. 15, 2013, 7:15 a.m.
This thread should be closed, for real. I didn't knew that nfscars already have a chat.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}