Suggestion - Make the list of Cars on the homepage larger

May 18, 2011, 10:24 a.m.
This would give people a chance to see the hard work of some (and the rushed work of others) and stop certain members becoming upset when their good work is replaced by some rushed stuff.

Or the promotion of good Authors who have lots of respected uploads and work is generally more polished.

This, I think, would benefit both downloaders and authors
May 18, 2011, 11:10 a.m.
I agree with this. Let's wait for staff to make their speech!
May 18, 2011, 11:11 a.m.
Hope.

We still have SHIFT1's one banner there.
May 18, 2011, 11:13 a.m.
This would give people a chance to see the hard work of some (and the rushed work of others) and stop certain members becoming upset when their good work is replaced by some rushed stuff.

Or the promotion of good Authors who have lots of respected uploads and work is generally more polished.

This, I think, would benefit both downloaders and authorsmathewd3;576803

or click on the game that you want files for, then you have the entire list of cars for the game, starting with most recent. ;)
May 18, 2011, 11:31 a.m.
or click on the game that you want files for, then you have the entire list of cars for the game, starting with most recent. ;)UCN

Yeah I know that ;) but passers-by might not and just view the homepage before moving on to another site
May 18, 2011, 11:34 a.m.
or click on the game that you want files for, then you have the entire list of cars for the game, starting with most recent. ;)UCN

Ok but showing off with photos isn't the exact same thing as with words.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}