Nov. 7, 2012, 12:38 a.m.
I'm currently working data structure of global HS objects. I can load them & view, but HS crashes if I save it back. There must be something wrong. Global objects seems to be close to extra objects. Hopefully it will be possible to convert extra into global objects and back.
Nov. 14, 2012, 11:25 p.m.
I'm currently working data structure of global HS objects. I can load them & view, but HS crashes if I save it back. There must be something wrong. Global objects seems to be close to extra objects. Hopefully it will be possible to convert extra into global objects and back.GER_JimD;627748

I noticed one thing, in Beverly HIlls track if I created too many extra objects ( i join few trees in one object) in last blocks this extra objects was turned upside down :), so maybe is it some limit of objects in game. If i converted these objects to normal polygon everthing was oki.
Nov. 16, 2012, 10:17 p.m.
There's still a old bug in the 3DView, sometimes texture are shown upside down. Maybe it was a wrong prieview ?
Nov. 17, 2012, 7:47 a.m.
There's still a old bug in the 3DView, sometimes texture are shown upside down. Maybe it was a wrong prieview ?GER_JimD;628175

No, in game was upside down, in Editor was normal.
Sept. 1, 2014, 8:35 a.m.
Some time ago found how to load NFS4 global (animated) objects in T3ED. But I had trouble modifying and saving them. Actually I looked to the code because of an bug I added. After I fixed it I though it could be the global object bug, too. Maybe I'm right.

Hometown More Planes !
Sept. 2, 2014, 1:54 a.m.
GER_JimD good work, but is it possible to add many different animated objects, not only the same? But how's work on segmented tracks from NFS1?
Sept. 2, 2014, 3:50 a.m.
It's now possible to convert (animated) extra objects into global ones and back. But I need more testing, acutally there are some errors. One is that t3ed crashes in polygon mode when you select a global object. I was working on segmented tracks when I got the idea how to fix the global object problem.
Dec. 24, 2014, 12:41 a.m.
T3ED 3.9 is ready to use ! Download here from my Dropbox

New in Version 0.07pre1.1*Plus Dev 3.9 :

- Global NFS4 object manipulation added. Global object will now be shown, can be moved and converted in extra objects and back.
- It is now possible to delete any block from the track. Not only at the end.
- Paste block from Clipboard before selected block added. (Be carefull, not very well tested !)

I also wanted to make a "merge" function to join two blocks together. But HS always crashes when I run those tracks. It's still in this release but I disabled this function.
Dec. 28, 2014, 10:10 p.m.
Updated to 3.9.0.191. One big bug removed, please update.
Jan. 17, 2015, 11:10 a.m.
Can someone try to open those blocked closed roads & combine them all in 1
like Hometown should be combined with Country Woods
I would like to see something like this.
Feb. 16, 2015, 11:20 p.m.
I just updated T3ED to version 3.9.0.192. I found one bug in the extra- to global-object conversion function. Extra objects can be stored in chunk 0 to 3, global ones only in chunk 0. I use the same function that moves objects from one block to another. Which always kept the chunk. Now global objects will always go to chunk 0.

Edit: Another update to version 3.9.0.194 is online. It fixes a bug while copying objects.

The Dropbox flie has been updated. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mdyoc5a7ifk7ohk/Nw8C_6yqUw
Nov. 19, 2016, 5:36 a.m.
T3ED_Dev3.9.0.195 is now available with fixes for the TrackPreview function

Download from Dropbox or Magenta Cloud
June 1, 2017, 3:54 a.m.
TrackView v3.9 <> v4.0

2017-06-01-08-34-35-TrackView_Old_and_New.PNG

It's quite a difference.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}