The end of mecha, the NFSCars Ruiner

Sept. 12, 2003, 8:02 a.m.
Some saw it coming, some didn't, but the time has come. mecha, aka NFSCars Ruiner, has been banned from NFSCars.

He always was against 'rice' cars and given the popularity of those cars among the members, this often collided and flamewars followed out of mecha's comments often were out of control.

Since the popularity of rice cars growing again after a short period of calmness, especially looking at the upcoming NFS:Underground, I decided it is no longer sensible to keep mecha ruining posts about this subject.

So, the mecha is banned. And the peace shall return to the site. Amen.
Sept. 12, 2003, 8:09 a.m.
This is a very sad day. Hopefully we will be able to stop the rice without his help.
Sept. 12, 2003, 8:58 a.m.
Awell kids ask for it.. good thing you banned him.
Such pathetic childish behaviour shouldn't be here anyways.

Flaming ppl for having an oppinion about something is just damn wrong.
Sept. 12, 2003, 12:16 p.m.
hmm, even tho i dont think id agree all the time with him, i think it's a pity to have him banned…

but then again, im not the Admin of this site, right?
Sept. 12, 2003, 2:29 p.m.
Party time!

I'll NOT miss him here. Good decision, Sander. the big majority here will celebrate this day. :super:

:beer:
Sept. 12, 2003, 2:53 p.m.
Whoa! I've been gone for 2 days and I see this?! He was the only ticket to POSSIBLY getting through the young and dumb that for power and performance, Rice sux, and we deside that we would rather have more rice on this site anyways…. It's hard to believe that we would go as far as to get rid of him… I suriously thought I'd be baned before him…. Well I feel the madness cant stop with one big name like Mecha to get baned, so I wont be a bit surprized(or sorry) if I was the next…. Indead it is a sad day……

But he has done enough to change this site somewhat, so I must say its not as bad as before…. :x :(
Sept. 12, 2003, 2:54 p.m.
Mecha's a nice guy as long as he wasnt flaming someone for their opinion.

but if the decision is to remove mecha permanently.. Im sure that FBF is gonna die.
Sept. 12, 2003, 4:23 p.m.
Ouch dude, Mecha's gone. That's like, banning an icon or something?

Oh well, no more humorus posts for me to read!

I hope I'm not gona next >.>

And my guess is Mecha will still upload cars if he makes them, so FBF won't die per-say.
Anonymous
Sept. 12, 2003, 4:35 p.m.
Party time!

I'll NOT miss him here. Good decision, Sander. the big majority here will celebrate this day. :super:

:beer:Spirit

whohoo! i totally agree. Everyone deserves the right to speak their opinion, now they can :mrgreen: :super: :super: :dopey: :D 8) :) :P

This is a day of celebration… *hits the music* :mrgreen:
Sept. 12, 2003, 4:39 p.m.
well its ur site sanders….

i have a question tho…

since this site is getting quiet and i have my label, can i pleeeeeze start spamming again?

ya know nfscars wont be nfscars without me ;)
Sept. 12, 2003, 4:40 p.m.
Hmm… My opinion, People make whatever they want, becuase I'm for all. Nothing wrong with tuning… I just say Let people alone about what they Like, No "Canning" them for what there is where they live…
Sept. 12, 2003, 4:52 p.m.
I think that azrael should be banned as well he is just as bad if not worse but anyways this is a glorious day!
Anonymous
Sept. 12, 2003, 5:01 p.m.
I think that azrael should be banned as well he is just as bad if not worse but anyways this is a glorious day!TAfan27

screw you, azrael should not be banned, he doesn't put people down as much as mecha ever did :x

EDit: whats with all the labels on people??? its just not kool….
Sept. 12, 2003, 5:07 p.m.
I think that azrael should be banned as well he is just as bad if not worse but anyways this is a glorious day!TAfan27

screw you, azrael should not be banned, he doesn't put people down as much as mecha ever did :x

EDit: whats with all the labels on people??? its just not kool….tim_monaro_madness
LOL
TAfan27 aka Vents stole one of azrael's TA's:
http://www.nfscars.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8823
Sept. 12, 2003, 5:29 p.m.

EDit: whats with all the labels on people??? its just not kool….tim_monaro_madness
LOL
TAfan27 aka Vents stole one of azrael's TA's:
http://www.nfscars.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8823Venom800tt

LOL… Go Figure… Besides, Azrael does nothing but show prouf and specs stating facts…. Not "stupid lights and a spoiler will get the job done"

He's just saying that because Azrael probably jumped his @$$ for stealing his car, and uploading it without permission.

And mecha would state that his "Putting People Down" was just for fun… I think it was his way of showing that people are immature instead of taking it like a man and just let it brush off their shoulder… Yes he might have shown that he was immature, but you could plannly see in the way he stated his actions, he's alot smarter than alot of us… Maybe not most of us, but alot. It's just a mind game and thats why he ruins…. No matter what was said he always won the mind game…

Take the New and Improved Trans Am WS6 for example… No more needs to be said about that. :wink:

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}