May 5, 2005, 11:59 a.m.
ruination :skull:

I'd been visiting NFSCars since it opened, but joined in late 2001 and raised all kinds of hell. I'm part of the old member movement that just can't believe EA sold out with the Underground series, but whatever. all great things have to come to an end eventually, right?

thanks Sander, I had something new to do with NFS editing, I met a lot of people, made a lot of enemies, made lots more friends, and made even more enemies. it was exciting, even you can admit that. you even said my purpose to control the rice on the site was justified. ;)

F-body Faction '05 (hopefully, I wanna end this overlong chapter)
May 5, 2005, 11:14 p.m.
That was the most I have read at once in a long time it was very interesting
May 9, 2005, 1:59 p.m.
I was here ever since the first "real" nfscars came out, v1.0. I remember that ferrari at the top banner. Thought it was a screenshot of nfs6. My first game was nfs5, and I was pissed off at how u couldn't edit the mesh. Now arushan made me reinstall. I only registered about half an year ago though.

BTW: is it just me, or was the forum dead for a while over spring break?
Oct. 21, 2007, 3:32 p.m.
Don't know what to say.. Informative…

Oh yeah, and more importantly, Google is one of the sites that is my friend. Through google, NFSCars.net became one of those sites for me. Will probably never know what it was like - in the first couple of years… But still glad to be here, even with the grey linings.
Oct. 21, 2007, 3:58 p.m.
YOU FAIL, do not resurrect 2 year old threads… You will result in a 24 hour account suspension. next time.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}