The move & sigpics…

March 11, 2003, 5:47 p.m.
As you can read on the home page NFSCars has moved to a new server.

After the move, I cleaned out the uploaded sigpics. The main reason for this was that the the links in the signatures were pointing to the old server anyway.

You can re-upload your signature to http://www.nfscars.net/sigpics.php - they will be stored on this server.
Anonymous
March 11, 2003, 6 p.m.
lol, thnx Sander. I was wondering why I was getting so many [x]s…
March 13, 2003, 10:25 a.m.
I wish there would have been a warning before this, because I don't have my sigpic on my HD anymore. :? Oh well, now to start a new one……..
March 13, 2003, 10:49 a.m.
i reuploaded mine, then it dissapeared
bcopy.jpg

does it wokr?
March 13, 2003, 1:53 p.m.
I wish there would have been a warning before this, because I don't have my sigpic on my HD anymore. :? Oh well, now to start a new one……..DodgeMan
I still have a backup of all the sigpics on the other sever. I can retrieve it if you want, just tell me the filename and I'll put it on this server for you.
March 14, 2003, 4:44 a.m.
I wish there would have been a warning before this, because I don't have my sigpic on my HD anymore. :? Oh well, now to start a new one……..DodgeMan
I still have a backup of all the sigpics on the other sever. I can retrieve it if you want, just tell me the filename and I'll put it on this server for you.Sander

I already have a new one, thanks for the offer though! :beer:
March 14, 2003, 4:56 a.m.
i try it,it not workin look at ym new signpic :mrgreen:

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}