The Only and Official Blueprint Request thread.

Dec. 23, 2007, 3:54 p.m.
READ THIS POST BEFORE REQUESTING

when requesting a Blueprint, ask, do not demand, and IF someone chooses to make one, they may.

do NOT repeatedly ask for blueprints or whine because noone has made one that you may have asked for.
Posts will be deleted without hesitation if any moderator feels it deemed necessary.

If someone wishes to post a blueprint, you will NOT flame them because the car is not fast enough or you cannot control it. The maker of the print designed it for his OWN specific driving, and if you use it, you MIGHT need to change some settings to make it drivable for your own personal style. Again Posts will be deleted if deemed necessary.

This thread will be the ONLY request thread, others will be deleted.

Requesting Blueprints Format.

Car (Year if required)
Mode (grip, drag, speed, drift)

ex: Porsche 911 - Grip
or 2003 Mustang - speed

and finally If you do not like the blueprint, Do not whine about it, constructive criticism only, the persons who have decided to post them are doing it out of their own generosity, and it takes time to make these blueprints and post them. Posts will be edited or deleted if required to do so.
Dec. 30, 2007, 6:51 p.m.
i was wondering if someone could help me out setting up a blueprint for my drag car it is the 67 corvette my set up right now is keeping me in the mid to low 6's my best time is a 6.20@251mph reaction time.01 (0-60) 1.22 (0-100) 2.07 (60ft) 1.28.
cam is set at +10
gears 1-4 at +10
5th at +6
6th middle
final +10

if anybody can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. i would like to try and get this car in the 5s so i can shut my buddy and his zonda up? thank you
Dec. 30, 2007, 8:17 p.m.
Car: 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T
Mode: Drag

Just what I needed.
Dec. 30, 2007, 9:26 p.m.
Car: 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T
Mode: DragDark
I would like someone to make a Drag Charger that could atleast make it to middle 6`s and less, right now i have a 7,3 second Charger, but it dosent seem very good when comparing online against Supras and Zondas, i would appreciate help very much. Thank you in future ^_^
Dec. 30, 2007, 10:36 p.m.
yeah, not many go against the noob tuned supras and zondas..

I was actually in a mature room tonight, we were racing with no nos, no zondas.. quite good actually… it was refreshing to have such a good group of people to race with.

tweak, shorten 1-3 to -7, -5, -3 4th +1, 5th +3 6th +6 final +5
cam -10
nos flow -10

DR. patience.

Myojinoir - soon.
Dec. 31, 2007, 4:55 a.m.
thanx sinister appreciate ur time that shaved a few seconds. but im still wondering i hear u can hit mid 5's with the vette is it even possible. i hit a better 1/4 mile time with my gt 500 i got a 6.08 @243mph. just want to make my vette compete with supra and zonda

thanx again sinister
Dec. 31, 2007, 3 p.m.
Car: 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500
Mode: Drag

trying to get into the low 6's with it.
Jan. 2, 2008, 11 a.m.
Car: Lotus Elise
Mode: Grip

Any setups that let it handle very well, especially hairpins, and not smoke its tires in first-third gear acceleration off any corners.
Jan. 5, 2008, 3:54 a.m.
Car: Toyota Corolla AE86
Mode: Speed

I heard that this car handles well in speed, but I keep loosing control. Maybe a tip of a better car… Thanks in advance.
Jan. 13, 2008, 3:08 a.m.
Car: Mitsubishi Evo IX MR
Jan. 15, 2008, 2:05 p.m.
Car:Audi TT
Mode: Speed

car 67 corvette
mode drag

blueprint for early 6's or 5's if possible if you hav xbox live plz send to me

xbox live gamertag: a fkn d
Jan. 18, 2008, 2:24 p.m.
Car: BMW M3 E46

*Send blueprint to EA gamertag philgtr0011 if you can (PC user)*
Jan. 18, 2008, 4:28 p.m.
um.. if a blueprint is posted, then it would not be sent to a user directly, .. this way YOU can go and put the settings on yourself, and the blueprint is 'made' by you according to the game.
Jan. 22, 2008, 8:40 a.m.
wondering if any one had a blueprint for camaro ss low 5's or all level 4 upgrades please
Jan. 22, 2008, 12:59 p.m.
there is already a thread for the camaro

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}