There is a motherf***er hackin accounts here

April 26, 2015, 10:47 p.m.
There is someone who is hacking accounts of people who r inactive for almost a month or two. Today i got an e-mail regarding suspicious tries to login into my account i don't know who he is but u a$$hole I'll find u and f**k u motherf**ker…
The ip address which tried to break into my account is : 223.92.116.198
P.S. : don't delete this thread if u wanna edit the offensive words u can coz everyone needs to know about it and sorry for any offences done by this thread except the a$#hole hacker….

THANK YOU FOR READING :)
April 27, 2015, 2:27 a.m.
I've gotten emails like these on several occasions, but after changing my password I haven't gotten another since
April 27, 2015, 3:24 a.m.
I only heard of this now.. I'll try asking Mike maybe he knows a few things or can do something about it :) Until then try changing your passwords often. That should to keep hackers from accessing your account :)
April 28, 2015, 6:43 a.m.
Never got those problems since I'm registered here. Maybe the website need to ban this IP address to avoid such problems in the future.
April 28, 2015, 7:28 a.m.
I got two mails like this they broke into the people who were inactive for age and sent a few peeps the same pm
Se attachments
April 28, 2015, 9:16 a.m.
Somebody's really asking for a Falcon Punch in the face…
Luckily I didn't receive those, so my question is: who the **** was that?
April 28, 2015, 9:20 a.m.
Yup hacking the members who r long gone
April 28, 2015, 11:27 a.m.
I got two mails like this they broke into the people who were inactive for age and sent a few peeps the same pm
Se attachmentsSergant

Now you show this , i received this PM twice , I simply ignored it , and reported it to the moderation. But I never got those hacking attempts.
April 28, 2015, 4:39 p.m.
I do have an idea about who it may be. Heh. We all know him, but he's kinda like that guy in Harry Potter, the "one you can't name", he'd be more like the "one you shouldn't talk about" tho.
April 29, 2015, 6:48 a.m.
They are not hacking but just attempting to guess your password and they have not otherwise they would of used your account and you would of not received that message.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}