Top Downloads

Sept. 25, 2002, 4:02 p.m.
I have kind of an idea, what about making a separate Top Weekly Downloads for each of the 3 NFS games (available now)? I mean it is kind of dissapointing when you release a high-quality NFS4 car and some 20 minute NFS5 car (cough, GT3 Lowrider, cough :lol: ) ends up beating the high-q NFS4 car in downloads… Same goes for NFS3 cars. I think they should be all judged against their own type…

EDIT: Heres an idea for layout:
Top Downloads
NFS5
Car
Car
Car
Car
Car
NFS4
Car
Car
Car
Car
Car
NFS3
Car
Car
Car
Car
Car

Or some variation on the theme… Then the length of the Recent Uploaded Cars could increase or something to fit the layout…
Sept. 25, 2002, 4:08 p.m.
That would be a good idea. I find it stange that more people download edited nfs3 and 5 cars more than scratch made nfs4 cars.
Sept. 25, 2002, 4:09 p.m.
I think that's a great idea! Afterall, we were the ones that thought of it. :lol:
Sept. 25, 2002, 4:24 p.m.
i do belive that this has been sugested before. as far as i remember, Sander said no, but i might be mistaken.
Sept. 25, 2002, 4:33 p.m.
Weird, I havent seen it brought up before :faint:
Sept. 25, 2002, 4:59 p.m.
I'll think about it.

How about splitting Latest Cars as well then, to keep both lists the same (looks better)?
Sept. 25, 2002, 5 p.m.
I'll think about it.

How about splitting Latest Cars as well then, to keep both lists the same (looks better)?Sander

Yeah, that would be probably look good…
Sept. 25, 2002, 5 p.m.
That sounds like a good idea! It would only make the page longer by about a centimeter or two. :lol:
Sept. 25, 2002, 5:35 p.m.
I'll think about it.Sander

still thinking about adding my addition to the Profile page? (bio, sex, B-day, etc)
Sept. 25, 2002, 7:28 p.m.
i don't really see the point…..it's just ego boosting isn't it?
because even if the "Super-Cool-Diablo-Doored-5000kmh 911" is on another list, it would still get exactly as many downloads.

but i definitely don't like the idea of a top 5 or something for each game, not enough…
maybe split it into three games, each still has 15 cars in it, but the three tables randomly appears on the main page…

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}