Unnecessary saves games

April 8, 2011, 2:13 p.m.
I dont wanna offend or something, but is a serious retarded thing keep aproving these 100% savegames, especially for MW. I sugest for the games with tons of saves make a clean up and read well the info about the save, aproving only really diferent ones (Only traffic cars and cop cars, for example).

Also, feel free to make a vote about this. If this is in wrong section then sorry.

Hopefully action will be taken.
April 8, 2011, 3:36 p.m.
If someone wants to upload a file, as long as it's valid why should theirs be rejected while someone who had theirs approved years ago.

it would be the same way as approving cars, because there are 30 variations of the exact same car doesn't mean that the modeller (or converter now) should have theirs rejected due to it.

Sure its apples and oranges, but it's still the means of giving the ability to allow the members their uploading freedom.
April 8, 2011, 3:45 p.m.
^ my thoughts exactly. Our job is to approve the files that are related to NFS games, not to judge the quality of the file.
April 8, 2011, 3:51 p.m.
But how about advice the users about the save overload? Wont stop it, but least will reduce the uploads
April 8, 2011, 3:52 p.m.
I hardly doubt it would.
April 11, 2011, 2:34 p.m.
LoLZeR, the thing is that a Most Wanted save game occupies very, very little space - only 64.0 KB. That's next to nothing. A simple picture from a guy's showroom which presents a car may be over 100 KB, if not over 1 MB. Not to mention the albums some people have which (may) contain hundreds of high-resolution wallpapers thus loading the server's space with tens if not hundreds of MB - and can not even be related to cars. Those photos can be… picks with chicks, for instance. See Allure's case. If those are allowed on the site - while being unrelated to the site's direction and purpose - and a save game is not, then what we have here is clearly a case of stupidity and selective persecution.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}