(Updated) My Vision for The Perfect Need For Speed 2019 and up

Nov. 20, 2018, 1:42 a.m.
This is what I see:

- Underground-Carbon-2015 reboot night-time career, where you work on your own rising through the ranking leagues by winning street races to become the underground legend or as a crew battling against other crews through the streets by winning canyon duels to own the city or using the 5-way progression to go for the perfect moment.

- Most Wanted-Undercover daytime career, where you work as a street racer climbing through the blacklists by beating other street racers while being chased by cops to become the most wanted or as an undercover cop hunting down street racers on highway battles to end the illegal street racing scene.

- ProStreet-Shift day and night career, where you play as Ryan Cooper competing through race disciplines by winning championships to become the professional race king.

- The Run-Payback day and night career, where you play as Jack Rourke and Tyler Morgan racing through cross-country states by completing stage runs to survive from the House sending Mobs to pull a trigger on them.

Any questions?
Nov. 20, 2018, 2:45 a.m.
Anyone?
Nov. 20, 2018, 12:07 p.m.
I honestly don't know if NFS has any new selling point currently in the car world that EA can use. They already covered the import tuner scene, popular supercars, even playing as cops…what else can they do? 

As for reusing elements from past games to envision the quote-on-quote "Perfect Need For Speed 2019 and up", I would pick a day-night cycle, exclusive events (meaning some can done only in the day and some only at night) with Carbon's crew system, as I really liked it, but wished there were more members, and better bonuses.
Nov. 21, 2018, 1:13 a.m.
HillustrateM8, please clarify your idea because I don't understand (seriously no offense, even though I've read yours).
Nov. 21, 2018, 10:04 a.m.
Maybe similar awards just like Forza Horizon games and maybe even Racing tournaments…
That could be fun to play against your friends for a rare prize…

(That's my idea in this topic)
Nov. 21, 2018, 6:18 p.m.
HillustrateM8, please clarify your idea because I don't understand (seriously no offense, even though I've read yours).
Alright, let me break it down:
I imagine a career with a plot like Carbon: prove you're the best on the streets with your crew, and of course, it isn't easy with many people willing to take you down. Also, a create-your-player option with preset voices would be cool as well…

You start with some "training wheel" events to get the feel for the events that can only happen at certain times of the day, then you are released into the freeroaming aspect of the career, which is looking for events to participate in. A cool thing in another racing game, Midnight Club 3, is that if you aren't into an event for about 30 minutes, a random event will be placed on your map that you can go find and race in; otherwise, within a time limit, it will disappear, and the process repeats with another random event after another 30 mintues. There would also be an option to skip the day/night via the menu, but you would need to win a certain amount of unique events (both day and night) to unlock a tournament for cash and a prize car, which can be done at both day and night.

I can go further about Carbon's crew system, but this is basically the beginning of a career mode, and I want to make sure that this isn't confusing you.
Nov. 22, 2018, 12:13 a.m.
LRF Modding, would you mind to justify your ideas please (again no offense, I've also read yours too but I don't seem to get it)?

So far, 2 people disagree with my idea. Anyone else who's going to agree or disagree my idea?
Nov. 22, 2018, 9:32 a.m.
I actually agree with your idea there TylerDragon240 .
Nov. 22, 2018, 9:46 a.m.
@TylerDragon240 What do you don't understand? I said,it would be awesome if they did similar reward system just like in FH games
And maybe even tournaments also,cuz i think i haven't seen a racing game with "Tournaments" in it
Nov. 22, 2018, 6:43 p.m.
Double posts merged.
Nov. 23, 2018, 1:18 a.m.
Jack_Mcknight, I can see that.
Nov. 27, 2018, 6:54 a.m.
LRF Modding, chill man. I ain't trying to offend you, did I?

Ti-Sonic, am I going to be banned for double-posting?
Nov. 27, 2018, 6:08 p.m.
Double posts merged again. Please next time , use the edit function if you want to add something to your post, unless you comment the day after. If you're going to post twice in the same day , using the Edit function is more convenient.

You won't be banned , but suspended for a certain amount of time. Unless it doesn't transform into spamming , it's fine. Just use the Edit function as I said above.
Dec. 13, 2018, 4:05 a.m.
It important to read the rules, mate
Ti wont take kindly if someone doesn't follow the rules
Dec. 13, 2018, 2:34 p.m.
Maybe the sytem of progression could be in decades,im gonna clarify,

you beging in the 60',then when you do enough races n all and you progress you can unlock another decade

70'

80'
90'
to  the years of 2000'

and every decades, you unlock the cars of that decade,and maybe with beamng drive crash physics and burnoutP crash og animation.

Tell me if this is a great idea or not and maybe add some ideas to it :'3

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}