Warrior pro E/2 for nfs most wanted

April 4, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
Hey I want the warrior pto e/2 for nfs mw I want a highploy version
April 4, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Ya, it doesn't work like that. These guys are not slaves.
April 4, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
@Chickenx4

> Hey I want the warrior pto e/2 for nfs mw I want a highploy version

Oooooh look at him , he's so cute !!4chan.gif

4264413705.png

Don't even count to get this "mod" , most of the modders doesn't accept requests.
To be honest, I can already tell you that you deserve to stay here for a long time ,eating your fingers to see when your request will be accepted.

And since this request won't be accepted… enjoy ! !!lafroussedanstonfrog.gif
April 4, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
I'm not cute I don't eat my damn fingers

And btw your so fucking rude go die
April 4, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
lmao
To be honest I like that car as well, even though I never got to drive it in the short time I played NFS1. The model is very weird and there aren't enough pictures of it to use as reference. Your only bet is finding someone who's both passionate for that particular car and actually great at modelling, because it would take a lot of imagination and a lot of time.
The El Niño/La Niña from NFS 3 and 4 was made in high poly for Most Wanted and it was an absolute masterpiece, but everyone already loved that model, that car is a classic. The Warrior PTO car is pretty obscure.
April 4, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Telling people to go die just because your request is rejected? Geez, how truly brilliant. *sarcasm*

Don't you know that there's no hi-poly mesh for Warrior PTO E/2? Not to mention that it's very difficult to make hi-poly 3d mesh from scratch.

Stop behaving like a bratty kid and grow up.
April 4, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
I'm not cute I don't eat my damn fingers

And btw your so fucking rude go die

Well , that shows how you're stupid.

My first sentence was a sarcasm.
The other ones were the truth, you can find me rude or whatever , I don't care much.

The problem doesn't come first from the car , I do know that people like to see a car that they like / own in real life , or in another game. The problem comes from you. Furthermore; telling people to die shows even more stupidity from you.

YOU come here like a flower and asks us, modders to do a hipoly mod of it , when there's no existent hipoly mesh , and making it from scratch can take more than months. YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASKED POLITELY FOR THE MOD, FOR GOD SAKE.

You're quite lucky that the webmaster didn't banned you.
April 5, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Closing topic.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}