Welcome to NFSCars!

Nov. 28, 2004, 10:01 a.m.
[font=dauphin]Welcome !
to
NFSCars[/font]

We here at NFSCars hope you will enjoy your visit and decide to regsiter as a member :thumbsup: Our main goal is to provide all of our members with the best NFS gaming experience possible and offer many different forums in which you can participate and not only make new friends but learn how to create and/or modify many of the NFS series games/cars available.

Before posting any comments or creating topics, please take a moment to read the Official NFSCars Forum Rules and Posting Forum Topic Titles.

Once you have finished, you may socialize with other members in our many off topic discussions or engage in our car editing discussion and projects topics - our members are always willing to assist you in the many questions you may have as a newcomer.

As a new member you will need to know how to navigate through the forums as well as know what the rules are and what is expected of you when visiting our site. We try to stress the importance of respecting our fellow members and do not tolerate foul language nor lack of civility anywhere on the site and we assure you the same treatment as our longest-standing members.

Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable and welcome to our site so that you may consider it your favorite place on the internet. Here on NFSCars you will find members from all over the world, of all races, creed and so forth. The only language permitted on the forums/site however, is English- yet, please, please do NOT apologize if your English is not as good as you would like it to be. The main issue is communication and how well we can all get along !

Don't forget to browse through our FAQ's and Tutorials section and thoroughly failiarize yourself with the forums and site as well- but, before you do, take a minute to introduce yourself in this topic ;)

I'm [font=morpheus]Viper[/font], formerly known as Viper Jay 5 and known by many of the members here simply as, Jay. I am one of the senior staff members here and my main purpose is to help keep things running smoothly, organized and as enjoyable as possible. If you happen to have a suggestion for any improvements or simply wish to share your suggestions or have found a "Bug" you would like to report, you may do so by posting your comments in our NFSCars.com Bugreports & Suggestions topic or by sending a PM (Private Message) to one of the staff members.

On behalf of the NFSCars Crew,
Nov. 29, 2004, 7:37 a.m.
Hi, I'm JackyTintinHaddock, formerly known as Jacky Lim Soon Pak too, but I think it's a bit long and I do not really have to reveal my real name, so you may call me Tintin, Haddock, Jacky, Jacky Lim Soon Pak (for those who like typing lol) or JackyTintinHaddock. I have these nicknames not that I like it if you call me these, but just for your comfortable, you may be tired of typing long names, so next time when you call Tintin or Haddock, I will know you are call me. Sorry if these is ridiculous. And visit my Need For Speed related site too!: http://www.jackylimsoonpakmo.tk. A great site, like NFSCars, just cannot upload cars! lol
Nov. 29, 2004, 9:21 a.m.
Jacky- the best thing is to use a little wise judgement as far as long nicknames as you've mentioned- which….you've mentioned quite a bit already and have "annoyed" various members by your insistance.

Simply choose one name you would like to be called- othewise, it makes no sense to have usernames in the first place and noone will recognize you by a common name.
Nov. 29, 2004, 5:21 p.m.
Jacky- the best thing is to use a little wise judgement as far as long nicknames as you've mentioned- which….you've mentioned quite a bit already and have "annoyed" various members by your insistance.

Simply choose one name you would like to be called- othewise, it makes no sense to have usernames in the first place and noone will recognize you by a common name.Viper
OK, then just call me Jacky if you wish, Jacky Lim Soon Pak is my real name, or call me by my username, JackyTintinHaddock.
Dec. 1, 2004, 11:08 p.m.
Hi! I'm new here. Just came abord to talk about NFS Underground and NFS Underground 2. I've been reading these forums for some weeks now and they seem to have a nice atmosphere and people seem to polite and nice. I think I'll love to be here with you guys.

OK, now something about me:

My name is Luis Teixeira, I live in Alcácer do Sal in southern Portugal.
I'm 24 years old.
I'm a technical advisor in a local school and in a medical center.
I have a PC and a PS2.
I love NFS Underground and I'm looking forward for NFS Underground 2.
Dec. 6, 2004, 5:36 a.m.
Hi,

Most people online call me Slimer Ghost.
I am 23 years old.
I come from the great big corn field known as Iowa.
I am currently a college student.
I have NFS6 with muscle cars replacing all the regular ones.
I like muscle cars and muscle era sports cars. Can you say Shelby Cobra?
I drive a 1985 Chevy K10, 383 SB, Muncie 4spd, AtlasII, Dana 60s w/lockers and 35s. Props if you understood that….
I also have a quad and a motorcycle.
I like offroading, going fast, playing sports, and video games.

Peace, Love and Horsepower,

Slimer G
Jan. 12, 2005, 8:43 a.m.
im back, and very sorry for the way i acted when i left. no hard fellings ok???
Jan. 12, 2005, 8:49 a.m.
im back, and very sorry for the way i acted when i left. no hard fellings ok???GM
Welcome back- however, ummm…answer some of the questions jsut for fun :jester:
Jan. 12, 2005, 8:52 a.m.
@Viper: ok

My real name is AJ
i am 14
i am from DAlton MA
my interests are cars, nfs, and baseball
my fav. NFS game is HP2 for PS2
Jan. 13, 2005, 10:32 a.m.
Welcome Back! :) – Clear out your PM box, I want to message you ;) .
Jan. 13, 2005, 1:56 p.m.
Hey, I'm Jimmy. My username used to be JBM Tuner, but everyone called me Jimmy anyway, so I changed it.
Anyway, enough of that. I'm 20 years old. I currently live in Antigonish, Nova Scoita (which is in Canada), but originate from Deer Lake, Newfoundland (also in Canada). I drive a 1996 Chevy Impala SS. I'm getting back into NFS with a few projects in the works (yes Jay, I listened to you about doing more NFS stuff :D ).
That's just about it.
Oh, and Slimer, I want your truck. Damn sweet! :evil:
Jan. 14, 2005, 8:54 a.m.
Hello, Im Josh :D .

Im from Ney York
My games are all NFS's, Test Drive 4&5, all Monster Truck Madness, all availible PC Midtown Madness, and 4x4 Evolution
I like the concept of converting my dad's Focus ZTS to RWD and throwing a Mustang V8 in the engine compartment
My Fav things to do are: be an idiot, burn things, and generally piss off normal people :evil:
Im a newbie modeler, and enjoy gaming
March 24, 2005, 8:51 a.m.
Hey there, Dwayne here.. Bought NFSU2 with my Xmas bonus cheque - wife was not too happy :D When I'm not playing that, I dabble a bit in Half-Life 2. It's coming up to autumn here in South Africa, so I envy all of you in the northern hemisphere. Riding a bike in winter is not that pleasant, what with misted up visors and such..

Ta
Dwayne
March 24, 2005, 12:32 p.m.
Well, I don't think that I have formally introduced myself here yet, so I will. I am Dan, otherwise known as Dan the Honda Man. I have this name because I drive a 1994 Honda Accord EX and I love it. I am 17 years old, I will be 18 in May. I am a senior in high school, and I also graduate in May. My computer is older than some of our younger members here, and it can be extremely annoying, as it is also very volatile. I've tried modeling cars, with little success, but if I ever do successfully model a car, I will model mine first. That is about it.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005, 6:47 p.m.
Hello,

I am also new here.

My nickname is Cosmo.
My real name is Stephon.
I Like to play need for speed.
I come from a chunck of land called Texas.
I am curently in school.
I also like basketball.
Unfortly, I only have NFS3 and NFS4 on the pc.
However, I do have NFS6, 7, and 8 for the ps2.

- Stephon a.k.a Cosmo.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}