May 17, 2014, 1:41 p.m.
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member, however this isn't my first time here. I've been visiting the site for a few years.
You can just call me strife. I'm not really a fan of first names on the internet, at least not until I get to know you.

I'm 20 years old, I've have an interest in automobiles and video games since I was very little. I grew up in a family with a lot of rich history and learned a great deal about cars and computers very quickly. As I got into high school I took every automotive class and computer class I could, however things didn't get me far when I knew more about the cars that came in the shop than our teacher..
For video games, my first game was Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed. I had to add the whole title, lol. A lot of the kids around where I live never even have heard of it, still a shocker sometimes. Makes me feel old 0_0.
I own nearly every NFS game since the first one, on a combination of game units including PC, except for handheld units. I do own a PSP, but no NFS games for it.
I look forward to contributing to this site, anything I can do, or any questions for me, feel free to message me. Thanks
May 18, 2014, 4:27 a.m.
Hi strife. Nice to meet you :D . Seems that we have a lot of things in common ;)
I'm 18 years old and I also have got a lot of NFS games, for example Porsche Unleashed (which I still have on my old but functioning PS1), then whole series from Underground 1 to Pro Street on PC, then Undercover and Shift 1 on PSP (and also Pro Street for PSP… Yes, I have both PC and PSP versions, lol …), finally Shift 2 on PC (but it doesn't run very well). :D

However good permanence on this site ;)
May 18, 2014, 7:20 p.m.
Welcome strife :)
May 18, 2014, 11:46 p.m.
Thank you, to both of you.
May 19, 2014, 6:24 a.m.
Welcome here dude ! :D
Jan. 11, 2015, 1:21 p.m.
i r back. :p
Jan. 12, 2015, 7:32 a.m.
Hi guys, I'm Primus. I like being as far even go want to do look more like, but mostly just been really far even as decided to use.

Anyways, glad to be here.
Aug. 23, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Hello, my name is Alexander Daniel Roodt better known as CarCrazedAlex586 from sites like DrivingPassion, IGCD (formerly), KaidoFurry from NFS Theories and Kaido Alex from YouTube.
Aug. 24, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
Welcome Alexander!
Sept. 19, 2017, 12:49 a.m.
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply. I love playing computer games watching sci-fi movies and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
Sept. 19, 2017, 1:21 a.m.
Welcome to our site, again.
Sept. 19, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Thank you for welcoming me. ;)
Jan. 10, 2018, 2:57 a.m.
I am new here. Anyone please tell me how to get all Fast & Furious Cars for NFSMW ? Please help me anyone.
Jan. 20, 2018, 6:51 a.m.
My hello back in 2013 is just two pages back, but it wouldn't hurt to reintroduce myself…

Hi. My name is Clxbsport, formerly known in the NFS modding community as CorvetteStingray. I was an active NFS modder from 2013-2014, when I was 11-13 years old. Yes, that's pretty young to be one.

I used to be active here when this site was really booming, and left this after the rise of the now-defunct GTRCars (Driving Passion).

Then and now, I always loved tinkering with the game files. Replacing cars, editing textures, and messing with the .MWPS files in cars mods always brings me joy. There's always that sweet bit where something that you edited works in-game.

I'm 16 now and I'm sort of back. I decided to do this thing again as I am literally bored out of my mind, and I had to give back a rented Xbox One which had NFS Payback, Forza Horizon 3, and Project CARS on it. This community wasn't as loud and as interactive as before, but I'm glad it's still active.

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}