What exactly are the limits concerning sigs?

Oct. 11, 2009, 9:03 p.m.
I'm asking this because, well, I want to include a quote in my sig but I've had sigs edited in the past for violating some implicit line limit… Since it doesn't say anything in the edit signature screen, I decided to ask because I don't want to get caught again doing irregular stuff.
Oct. 11, 2009, 9:25 p.m.
If you have repeated abuse of the avatar file size limits or place offensive text in your signature and/or avatar, you will lose your right to post text in your signature/avatar or to have an avatar altogether. Smiley(s) are allowed in your signature as long as you do not abuse the amount used. Your signature may include a 500x100 image in accompany with 4 lines of text, or a maximum of 6 lines of text with no image.
Signatures which violate these rules WILL be removed.

resuming, you use…

- a single 500(L)x100(H) picture + 4 lines of text

or

- up to 6 lines of text without pictures.

the "quote" text on the quote box count as a line of text already, so be careful.
Oct. 11, 2009, 9:47 p.m.
Ok OZ, thanks. Will edit my sig ASAP.
Oct. 12, 2009, 6:09 a.m.
Since it doesn't say anything in the edit signature screen, I decided to ask because I don't want to get caught again doing irregular stuff.Zpectre;500120

Please re-read the forum rules located Here. Along with other rules found as announcements at the top in every forum category above regular user threads.

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}